Welcome to Gaia! ::

We're not anti-anything, only anti-annihilation.
User Image

As you wander aimlessly through the ball, you come across a strange room full of individuals dressed in black. Staring at you from a desk in the center of the room is a man with red hair and red eyes that shine through his black glasses.

"Welcome" The man's gruff voice speaks out, echoing through the room, the other black clad figures stand at attention. "I'm Agent Crimson, Crew and Enforcer of the GiB, and you've wandered a little far from the party, now haven't you?" Crossing his arms he looks dead at you, "Now we can't have you wandering around unsupervised... Hell if I know if you're even allowed to be here! No no... we can't have that"

Crimson's hand moved behind his desk, and he placed a katana, upside down facing you. "In fact... we are just a figment of your imagination" With a smirk the hilt of the katana pops open, revealing a small little red light. "Stare directly into the light please. We need this photo for reference"

"Just stare directly into it..."

User Image

"This area you were just in, is a janitor closet. No one is here, you want to now turn around and enjoy the rest of the ball. Goodbye"
Who are the GiB?

Our goals are simple but rarely straightforward:
1. We gather info on the Gaian plot and decipher clues and hints about everything story related.
2. We will protect Gaia from any and all threats to her people.
3. We will research every possible connection that may exist to previous plots.

We are them. We are they.
We are plot freaks. We are roleplayers.
We are screenshotters. We are conspiracy theorists.
We are the people lurking in the forums, silently tracking the NPCs. We are the shadows hiding behind the trees in towns as the UFOs fly by, quietly recording everything.

We are the GIB. And we are here for your protection.

Our mission: Figure out this tangled web of a plot that the admin are constantly weaving, and protect the citizens of Gaia from any threat that may arise. From aliens, to zombies, to giant mechanical elves...

WE ARE HERE FOR YOUR PROTECTION.
Rules of this SPECIFIC thread

1. Be literate and at least SLIGHTLY in character
2. No spam no bumping.
3. Don't harass any one in this thread, I want no flaming going on, Unless it's being shot from my fists.
4. More will be added as I feel fit.

BAN LIST
None so far. Let's keep it that way, Ne?
Current Information and Happenings.

In this section I will be posting all of the current plot events and GiB events going on... as well as past events.

Current: The GiB agents are inspecting all time periods in order to grasp a concept of what's going on. Crimson feels as if there is something amiss, and he's using the agents help him investigate.

A user has found out about the GiB and has gotten away, this is a personal issue, PM Crimson for details.

In Kyoshin there are reports of Ghosts in the Teashop attic, don't be too intrusive, because they have selected twelve users to do most of the RPing, but feel free to watch and report whatever you find back here. Is it a Ghost? Or a anomaly caused by a rift in the time matrix.

Also in Kyoshin there is reports that Atilla the Hun is going to lead an assault on the town, make the GiB presence noted, take if a fight breaks out defend the city, do not KILL Atilla, having him die in Ancient Japan could cause quite a time fiasco. Update, Atila has been temporarily routed, stand guard for any future attacks.
-Reserved-
The Agent known as Crimson exhales, and writes down on a notebook "Headquarters, set up... You're good Crimson, promotion coming your way no time" He smirks to himself and looks around the empty room, except for some lacky agents still moving furniture.

NamewithNumbers's Pardner

Wheezing Gawker

8,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Sup Crimson, I hope you brought rum.
"Agents shouldn't drink on the job Agent Cig!" Crimson chuckles "Yeah, it's over there." Nudging his head towards the corner of the room, as he pulls a beer from a refrigerated drawer of his desk. "Cheers to another happy ball"

Wheezing Gawker

8,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Dude, I'm never on the job. *Goes to get rum*

Boy I love rum.
*takes a bottle*
Tso finishes moving a couple chairs into place and wipes his brow. "This was not in the job description when I read 'Chief of Security'. Ah, well. At least we're done now. Lets begin the celebrations!"
"Here here!" Crimson raises his beer to Tso and then to Cig, and cracks it open with his left hand. "To another ball, and to another good year for the GiB! Maybe this year it won't be screwed up... but that's wishful thinking." Chuckling he throws his armor plated legs up on his desk with a clank, and sips from his beer. "Where are the rest of those agents..."

Wheezing Gawker

8,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Cart Raider 100
I've been in the GiB since year 1 and still don't know what my job is exactly, I'm pretty sure it's just looking cool and smoking alot.
EDIT:

Also Here Here. *Opens the bottle and takes a swig*
"And as a crew member, I'm here to say that's completely OK, besides, it's not like we have much action going on."
"I think I saw Agent Dalvar dancing in the Victorian Garden. Looked to be having a good time too." Tso grabs a drink and takes a seat. "To be honest though, I'm a little surprised T-Corp is handing out this sort of technology. Seems a bit risky."
General Tso
Burning Crimson
"Here here!" Crimson raises his beer to Tso and then to Cig, and cracks it open with his left hand. "To another ball, and to another good year for the GiB! Maybe this year it won't be screwed up... but that's wishful thinking." Chuckling he throws his armor plated legs up on his desk with a clank, and sips from his beer. "Where are the rest of those agents..."

"I think I saw Agent Dalvar dancing in the Victorian Garden. Looked to be having a good time too." Tso grabs a drink and takes a seat. "To be honest though, I'm a little surprised T-Corp is handing out this sort of technology. Seems a bit risky."
"Risky? That's putting it lightly." Crimson takes another sip "Haven't they ever heard of the, 'going back in time, stepping on an egg, and humanity ceasing to exist' deal? You know... the one that has been featured in a million movies? You know the one in which a single mistake in the past could have horrible affects on the future?" Crimson takes another sip "I was in rural Japan earlier, and I nearly got hung for wearing pants"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff