Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Hoarder

16,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Hey, Labby!

So you've got one more year yet? You're on top of the ball! Taking AP tests, having some idea of what you want to major in and where you want to go to school.
I didn't know where I wanted to go until March of my senior year.
And I didn't decide on a major until end of sophomore year. Er...last semester.
Yeah, actually I've been lax on getting forms filled out for scholarships and grants, I already missed out on the Nordstrom scholarship, I should get to that soon.
Meh...I decided on my major about two years ago...I had been out of high school for like 3 years already. About a year ago was when I actually went back to school.

Romantic Hoarder

16,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Oh man, I hated filling out stuff for scholarships. I still do, but now I realize more of the importance for it. Free money is worth sitting down and filling out a paper and writing an essay.
hecks yeah, esp. if it's a grant, those are amazing!

Romantic Hoarder

16,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Indeed! I like grants.
I'm trying to raise my gpa to a 3.4 because my college automatically gives out a half-tuition scholarship for students with a 3.4 gpa.
I currently have a 3.2

And something funny. When I typed out 'students' I wasn't really paying attention to the computer screen. When I looked back, I had typed out 'stupids'. WOW!
Lol, Fruedian slip maybe?
I have a 3.7 GPA and I'm currently 31st out of 410 or so students!

Romantic Hoarder

16,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
My GPA was 2.5 and I was....300 something of 500 something students.
I didn't try all that hard in high school. I figured "I'm just going to get married and be a mom, so what does it matter?"
My senior year though, the thought popped into my head "What am I going to do while I'm waiting for Mr. Right? Do nothing with my life?" So I decided to go to college and wait.
Well hopefully Mr.Right will be a master surgeon and you don't have to work. User Image
I don't think that could work out for me unless I got a sex change...hmmm? Uh, maybe not. User Image

Romantic Hoarder

16,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
The best Mr. Rights are dentists! Not much chance of them running off with a younger lady. rofl

Actually, I dunno what job I'd look for in Mr. Right.
I have traits and qualities I'll look for when I get to the "I want to get married" stage. As for right now...I'm trying to treat guys like just guys. Nothing special.
Yep, we're nothing special.

Romantic Hoarder

16,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
But girls are!

I finally joined Knuffel. I got myself a free one. Now time to figure out the whole website.
*cries*

TOO MUCH WORK!!!

I need to hire T-Corps to stop time!!

u_u;

I have 35 days left until my MCATs.

I have two papers due tomorrow.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Hello! And one questoin, how do you get custom emoticon in your post? surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff