Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Hoarder

16,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Working wise, I want to be a mom/take care of kids. So...Pay isn't really something I've ever thought about.
I just wish I had some sort of income...

Romantic Hoarder

16,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Oh, are you looking for a job? What are you wanting to do?

The economy here is really bad. There was a big place that shut down, flooding the job market with tons of people, most of whom had worked at the other place for 15+ years. So they're having a hard time getting a job. I guess it was good luck my mom was laid off three years before they shut down. Other wise, she'd be in the same boat.
I'm hoping to score a part-time job at either Barnes and Noble or Gamestop. Yeah, I know plenty of people who are out of work or just losing business. My friend works at a used car dealership, and what happened is most of his customers were Hispanics but a law was passed saying that you needed a Georgia drivers license to buy a car or vehicle, so of course, a lot of his customers probably didnt have one, an s he's losing business b/c of this.

Romantic Hoarder

16,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Yeah? I know a lot of people are hoping the economy will pick back up after the elections.
I dunno what's going to happen.
Dreamy has 10 minutes before she has to start class.

u_u;

Dreamy has so much to do tonight in terms of her papers.

*cries*
AP scores are coming in today!!!! Get here faster you stupid mailman!!!!

Romantic Hoarder

16,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Oh? How many AP tests did you take? I only took one, Psych. I got a 4. whee
I took 4 this year and 1 last year, which was World History and I got a 5 on that.

This year, I got a 5 in Psych, which was the best class I have ever taken, a 4 in US History, kinda dissapointing, a 4 in English Language/Composition, and a 1 in Physics B.

Romantic Hoarder

16,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Wow! You're going to practically be a sophomore by the time you get to college.
I kind of wish I would have taken more AP classes when I had the chance, but I was totally unmotivated in high school. I was unmotivated my first 3 semesters of college. Didn't want to be here at all.
I can't wait for college! But actually I'm pretty unmotivated myself.

Romantic Hoarder

16,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Have you picked a major? Where are you going?
When do classes start? Are you living on campus?
....Are you even a senior in high school yet? rofl

I fed and played with Cream.
I want to major in either history or psychology. Probably UGA in Georgia.
Dunno. Not yet.
I am now. User Image

Yay, she's happy!
There's everyone!

Hi!
I only took one AP test in high school...English Composition or something...I can't even remember what I got...don't remember being very impressed by it. I hate writing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff