Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenacious Spirit

It seems to have died.

I'm sorry for not getting here sooner, but I'm here now
Witches should not be burned. Surely in this day and age there is a far more humane way to rid ourselves of them. i jest, don't hex me...

Tenacious Spirit

Don't worry, I usually only practice green magicks sweatdrop

No hexes or curses here

Tenacious Spirit

Ack!

IT DIED D=
Rooooover
Dark_Airhead
Selfia
Power to the pagans...and wiccans.
Wiccans are pegans

Actually, there is a BIG difference....and there is no such thing as a "Pegan", 'Pagan' yes, but no "pegans".

Yeah, Wiccans are branched from Pagans. They're not the same.
ll merrick ll
Rooooover
Dark_Airhead
Selfia
Power to the pagans...and wiccans.
Wiccans are pegans

Actually, there is a BIG difference....and there is no such thing as a "Pegan", 'Pagan' yes, but no "pegans".

Yeah, Wiccans are branched from Pagans. They're not the same.
I never said they were the same. I simply said that Wiccans are Pagans. That doesn't mean that they are the same. I'm not exactly sure how to put it in terms that you might understand, but I will try. In Wicca there are different branches of Wicca, just like there are different branches of Pagans. Instead of going into detail of what kind of Wiccan I am, I usually just say that I am Wiccan. I could aslo say that I am a Pagan if I wanted to go into a simpler detail. What I was trying to tell her was that she could've left "And Wiccans" out of her sentence because it really wasn't needed. Understand?
i think tht everyone shud b treated the same, cs wen i ws at school i used to get bricks and bottles thrown at me wen i ws on my way home, pagans, christians, catholics, every single religion needs to be treated exactly the same, just cs we're pagan's doesnt mean tht we r aliens. n yet everyone treats us like aliens. its unfair.
lumina_fire_fairy
i think tht everyone shud b treated the same, cs wen i ws at school i used to get bricks and bottles thrown at me wen i ws on my way home, pagans, christians, catholics, every single religion needs to be treated exactly the same, just cs we're pagan's doesnt mean tht we r aliens. n yet everyone treats us like aliens. its unfair.
You're right it's not fair. And I wish people could realize that we are humans just like they are and we should be treated the same as everyone else

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff