Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Hah...down time...at Club Surge? When was the last time that happened?"

She gave spinning in the chair a go.

She suddenly stopped, "Maybe ...this was a bad idea in the first place"

She stood and tried to walk, but ended up falling down.

"eerr...the room is spinnin' ...Not cool."

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
JonnehXYZ
Jonneh walked behind the counter and started mixing some drinks, accidentally spilling them constantly.
"Woah, man.. Annette, I'm not so sure about this uniform.. the glasses make it hard for me to mix anything!" He said, almost splashing a customer.

"And come on, a guy wearing this much makeup?" He said, letting out a huge sigh afterwards.

She raises her eyebrows at him. "Those are your glasses and uhh...I never said anything about make up. But you know! I think our other customers will identify with you, so go with it! Besides, I think that's the kind of image we should have! I want everyone to look their best. Even the guys! So yes, it's agreed. You'll wear that. You know..if you still wanna be here tomorrow.."
User Image

Pump up the volume, D a n c e. D a n c e.

Sitting at the bar, her face covered by a dark, shark like hat the young marbled female sits, waiting for the music to start.
JonnehXYZ
Jonneh walked behind the counter and started mixing some drinks, accidentally spilling them constantly.
"Woah, man.. Annette, I'm not so sure about this uniform.. the glasses make it hard for me to mix anything!" He said, almost splashing a customer.

"And come on, a guy wearing this much makeup?" He said, letting out a huge sigh afterwards.
User Image

Hugs Jonneh "How's it going?"

User Image
puts a coin in the jukebox and strange gypsy music starts to play.
"what kind of club IS this? >_>"
"Since when was that old jukebox still in here!? I though I smashed that thing."

She still sat dazed on the floor.

"Room still spinnin' yo..."
TTT sat under a conveniently placed table, looking around at peoples legs.

>: )

She didn't know why she was here, but she felt strangely compelled when the link was posted in towns. So she dressed up and came.

Her towel dripped down onto her and she thought in hindsight that maybe wearing a towel with the water elemental hair was a bad idea.

Oh well (awesum

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
cows_mooing
puts a coin in the jukebox and strange gypsy music starts to play.
"what kind of club IS this? >_>"

She puts her hands on the jukebox. "Oh that's left over from the original owners. We're still trying to find someone that wants it.. Know anyone?"

9,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
He hugs Kouru back "Hey there! I'm good, man.. just a little.. dizzy.. stupid glasses!" He said, as he stumbled a bit.

He yelled back to Annette "Well, uhh.. How'd I get this makeup on me then!?"
Ambi dived into the trashcan, searching for tonight's dinner. wahmbulance
looks at Annette "i say we keep it. it adds to the trippiness of this whole situation."
grabs a shot of sake and begins to sway to the music...
"Waah.... Never again, spinning, bad..."

She stood and sat in a chair

"...What is under this table?"
User Image

Pump up the volume, D a n c e. D a n c e.

Walks over to the Jukebox.
"What music does it play?" She askes the owner.

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
JonnehXYZ
He hugs Kouru back "Hey there! I'm good, man.. just a little.. dizzy.. stupid glasses!" He said, as he stumbled a bit.

He yelled back to Annette "Well, uhh.. How'd I get this makeup on me then!?"

"Don't you remember last night?" She noticed his blank stare, "Oh, guess not. Well, after work, everyone got pretty slammered and decided to play drinking games. Including a "Dress up Jonneh" game. Supa kawaii!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff