Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echo nodded, the last of the blush
fading off her face.

She pulled one out from under the
counter and gave it to the man, along
with a straw with googly eyes on it.

Her face looked a little something like this...

4laugh
Upon hearing the change in music, Addy takes her drink to the dancefloor with her and begins dancing with her eyes shut, occasionally taking a gulp to get her more intoxicated.

fozchen's Wife

Devout Seraph

11,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Zak walks in and surveys the club through her amber eyes. "Nice club. I'll have to invite some friends once they get home." she snickers and goes to sit down and watch people dance.

Dapper Entrepreneur

2,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
Swaying and doing a finger snap, Arisa was enjoying
dancing like a loser n wn

Shameless Nerd

[[just wondering when we'll start getting murder mystery clues?]]
yggdra_fighter
tutran
A girl with blond-brownish hair walks gracefully into Club Surge. Her eyes widen, looking from left to right--top to bottom. She gasped and cried, "This is so not the formal ball that I was invited to!"

Since it was late, she decided to plop down a seat near the window. "Some party," she mumbled.

sits down next to you and look at you strangley " i can see this is not the club you were expecting..." looks down and laughs "wanna dance? and no, im not just hitting on you, I just want to dance with some one thats all"

look really puzzled at you "ah never mind then, your not the knid of person i like to talk with anyways." get up and goes to the bar
"I only only hope there will no drunken uproars."

She looked toward the guy with the gun.

"You. Give. Me. That. Damn. Gun. Now."
The young girl saunters over to the bar, still looking very unsure of what her purpose here was. "Uhm, one soda, please."

Lucky Guildswoman

5,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
cheerbabef17
A girl with long brown wavy hair walks in
looks at the room then say,
"so many people..." and goes and sits down in the nearest chair
Seeing that she's not wanted, Gabriella walked over to Cheerbabef. "Hello."

time to pay up's Buttercup

Spydrake
Pakochief
*After arriving, sits down, and pulls out his MP40 for a good cleaning.*

Drake looks at the man with the MP40. Oh great. People brought guns. Just my lucky day.

*Looks at the man looking at him*
Yes, can I help you?

Shameless Nerd

PatriotGirl92
La Lionne
PatriotGirl92
La Lionne
PatriotGirl92
La Lionne

"Nice to meet ya. So whats up? How can you be bored in such a wicked fun place?"

EH probably because I'm far to stressed. PErhaps another drink? *flags waiter and orders straight vodka* I don't get out much Im afraid

"Truthfully, me either. Though I'm hardly ever bored..." She said shrugging. She always did know how to have fun. She ordered another soda and took a couple sips.

No alcohol tonight? biggrin

"Well...looking at the mess people were in when I first entered I decided against it." She said with a laugh. "I'm not much of a drinker anyway."

Wise choice. Im usually not either-but some nights you can't resist. Well I guess I am going to head to the dance floor and see if I would find someone willing to teach a clumsy girl how to dance. *Smiles* It was nice talking to you. Have a good night.

(Waves then leaves)

Waves to Patriot and begins wondering if she should dance too. She began looking around for a good dance parter, with the music change she wasn't much in the mood like earlier.
Echo Delacroix
Echo nodded, the last of the blush
fading off her face.

She pulled one out from under the
counter and gave it to the man, along
with a straw with googly eyes on it.

Her face looked a little something like this...

4laugh

look up at you from the bar "who is this drink for?"
As He noticed something User Image
PakoCheif was hiding a raspberry cooler User Image

Me have a Tequila cheese_whine
help me help me i need help exclaim you see i was walking down the side walk and a man stole my fire sword and i need help to get it back or to buy a new one if you can help it would be great and can i have a cherry coke lease

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Splendifferous
"...How much did Jonneh drink..."

She looked around

"...It's been forever, holy crap."

"He was pretty wasted, y'know...Was the last one out."

She noticed the gun, "Wtf? No weapons are allowed in this club. Didn't you read the sign? KAOOOOORIII."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff