Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adelaidexxx
PatriotGirl92
Adelaidexxx
"Could I get a white russian, please?" she asks the bartender politely. While the drink is being made Adelaide turn around and surveys the club, nodding to the beat of the music.

I have been waiting on my White Russian for a bit now. biggrin

"They are delicious, aren't they?"

Indeed they are. Well it appears I already had drink that i dont quite remember. Perhaps I have an evil twin lurking around making me look like a drunk ehh? Well Ill leave you to your drink. good day~

Alys_Sqrdl's Husbando

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,250 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200
TMI sighs and takes a bite out of her sunday. "Sloooooooow." she mutters to herself.

Shameless Nerd

Dark_Wolf
La Lionne
Dark_Wolf
She turns to the red-haired girl next to her. "I'm doing good, you?" Before receiving a reply she turns back to the bartender. "You have any fruit mixes too?" She then returns to the girl next to her.

"I'm pretty good. Was bored before I found this place." She said taking a sip of her soda.
Behind her she hears a guitar, turning around she sees a young man playing a guitar of demonia. "That sounds wicked man!"

She turns to the man playing guitar and listens to the music as she sips her soda. "That's an amazing guitar. I'm surprised I can hear it above all this music and noise."

"Yeah man, you should play live, they're looking for live entertainment." She said smiling at him.

Lucky Guildswoman

5,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
Echo Delacroix
Echo winced and pulled out of the girl's
grip, placing the glass on the counter.

"Thanks Mr. Bartender...I left the money
on the counter.
"

Echo then walked over Annette and bowed.

"Okay...can I DJ? I don't mind when, I just
want to do it.
"
"Awwwww........." She then walked over to Splendifferous. "You look like you can use some company."

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Polio entered the club, hands swinging at her sides. She looked around, the inflatable water wings on her upper arms squeaking rather annoyingly with her movement but she didn't seem to notice.

"How has the party been so far?"
[Guys.

HE CAN'T DELIVER YOUR DRINKS PERSONALLY.

PRETEND LIKE YOU GOT THEM A FEW MINUTES AFTER YOU ORDERED.

neutral ]

Tipsy Explorer

15,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
"Heh....suppose I should..."

grins and cracks knuckles before he assumes the position of assistant D.J. and starts to scratch out and plays 'tourinouta'
zombie nation

Dapper Entrepreneur

2,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
Waltzing in humming "I want to make looove in this club [8D XD;]", Arisa walked over to Echo.

"Sup o 3o"

Animated Hero

Khris downed her drink quickly whenever it came to her, looking at the bottom of the glass with a sigh. It had been so long since she had last had anything alcoholic, and the taste was almost unfamiliar to her.

She left her money on the bar, walking toward one of the booths. Maybe she would dance later, whenever there was actually music on worth dancing to. It seemed as though there were a lot of people that wanted to either be the DJ or be the entertainment. For now, though, she could content herself with sitting back and watching.

User Image

Alys_Sqrdl's Husbando

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,250 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200
She grumbles, leaning on her elbows and taking unearthly large bites from her sundae, occasionally taking a big gulp of rootbeer.
a strange looking man with bunny ears enters the club. as he looks around he spots the bar and heads there. "hey bartender, give me a shot of something, somthing strong, real strong"

Tipsy Raider

Noticing a girl sitting by herself eating icecream and looking totally out of place, she walks over and sits beside her.

"Hi, I'm Kaile," she says.

She twirls a fuschia pigtail around her index finger which makes her look about 12 years old.
Echo looked over and noticed Arisa.

"Hey Rissy!"

She grinned and tackle hugged the
girl.

"I was applying for position of DJ,
but it looks like someone butted in
and took over...
"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff