Welcome to Gaia! ::

You see a crazed woman with orange hair lingering by the trash can, staring wildly at whoever enters the club. "Ahahaha.. hahaha.." she laughed softly, smiling.
Boule pranced into the club, obviously
not meant to be there.

"Oh s**t, people are here? AWESOMEEE. domokun "

9,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lady Annette
Lord Kouru
User Image

=D Ef intros, I'm Kouru

User Image

She waves. "Hi, Kouru! Nice to see you around here. Would you like a drink?"

She mumbles to herself, "That's something I might need after too.."

"Then let me get you something, man." Jonneh said as he walked in the door, looking a little unkempt.
"Sorry I'm late, piece of crap car broke down on the highway."
"Ahh...For once I'm the one to come on time to work. Now, now. That's not like me at all..."

She sat down at the table.

"For once almost everyone else is late, 'cept for me. What in the world happened around here?"
Lady Annette
Lord Kouru
User Image

=D Ef intros, I'm Kouru

User Image

She waves. "Hi, Kouru! Nice to see you around here. Would you like a drink?"

She mumbles to herself, "That's something I might need after too.."
User Image

Yawns and leans his/her chair against the wall "Sure, I enjoy flavors of soda"

User Image
Boule pranced around the rather down employees,
waving his cane about like a complete idiot.

"Come on, guys, happy faces! 4laugh "

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ambidexterity
You see a crazed woman with orange hair lingering by the trash can, staring wildly at whoever enters the club. "Ahahaha.. hahaha.." she laughed softly, smiling.

"Oh, thank god, you're here!" She goes to hug Ambi, but then pauses, realizing maybe that's not such a great idea after all. To try to break the awkward silence and refrain from hugging, she flails her arms about. "Do you, errr, like my new dance moves?!" She laughs it off and walks away quickly.

"Jonneh! Thanks for coming. I'll have your car towed to a shop."

She puts her hands on her hips, confidently. "Now let's get this party started!"
cows decides to make a fashionably late entrance....cause cows are always classy like that.
as for a drink...i'd like a milk plz >]
"Wahhh...Today's a big party date. Right?"

She sighed again.

"If it wasn't for this job, I could be partin' with my own friends. ...Not that you guys aren't cool and all..."
Boule stopped in the middle of his happy
dance, and donned a serious face.

"You know what, I'm just gonna stand
outside and smoke. ******** you guys.
"

neutral
User Image

Spins in his chair "Dour demenor"

User Image
"...Spinning. Sounds fun, or on the other hand sickening..."

She sat up straight

"I was never one for those amusement park rides though..."

9,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Jonneh walked behind the counter and started mixing some drinks, accidentally spilling them constantly.
"Woah, man.. Annette, I'm not so sure about this uniform.. the glasses make it hard for me to mix anything!" He said, almost splashing a customer.

"And come on, a guy wearing this much makeup?" He said, letting out a huge sigh afterwards.

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Splendifferous
"Wahhh...Today's a big party date. Right?"

She sighed again.

"If it wasn't for this job, I could be partin' with my own friends. ...Not that you guys aren't cool and all..."

"Supposed to be the biggest one this year. Y'know...provided all those fliers were passed out and there was texting."

She grabs her clipboard and checks it off, "Lights...check. Bar..check. DJ...not here. Waiter..not here. Tables..check. Sitting..check. Silverware..check. Great, so now we just need a DJ and our waiter..And our owner..."

She puts away the clipboard and fixes her outfit. "You know, Kaori, if there's some down time, go ahead and dance with your friends."

She watches Boule exit to smoke. "What's with that guy?"
takes out long drag as she waits for others to arrive. "i wonder when my drink will come..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff