Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image

________________________________________________________________________ »

Welcome - unfamiliar flying objects

As you exit the time machine, you enter into what obviously appears to be a dance club, complete with a bar and upper room. A girl is waiting there to greet everyone. "Hello there, welcome to The Surge, the hottest new club around~! I'm Uffie, your hostess. We have quite a few contests li- excuse me, could you please get your hand off me, mister? No, hitting on the hosts won't get you free prizes! As I was saying, contests, friends, and a good time! C'mon guys, don't start pushing and shoving. Plenty of time to shake it on the dance floor and hit up the bartender for drinks. Before we get started, take a moment to hear some important information from The Surge's staff, and then get ready to party~!"User Image

The floor underneath you vibrates more as you get closer to the dance floor. As you pass over to the bar, you hear drunken screams of, "I'm okay! I'm not that druuuunk!" and "Give me another shot, man!" The hottest new techno song is playing. Nearby, a guy with a fitted black shirt, tight stressed jeans, a green glowstick necklace, and a rainbow bracelet says, "That's my jam!! Ooh come on, girl! Get off your butt and let's dance!" His friend seems more interested in talking to Mr. Jack Daniels.

User Image

User Image

Splendifferous:

Yo. My name is Kaori and I'll be the security here at The Surge. The Surge is a pretty cool place to work at, there usually aren't many fights here. That means I can just chillax and chat with the club goers or my co-workers. But when there is a fight I usually can clean it up before we get any more serious. Now there are some rules set in here. Don't worry. Nothing that should be too hard to follow, unless you might be getting a bit... y'know.User Image

rules:
            Follow Gaia's Terms of Service and their Rules and Guidelines.
            Follow this forum's Rule and Guidelines.
            Do not strech the page.
            Do not quote the first page.
            Do not form quote pyramids.
            PM any questions to the mule, club surge.
            Respect your fellow Gaians.

See, nothing too bad. Now I remind you I am security, and I may seem all lazy but I can still throw you out. You wanna test m-- Sorry, not like me at all to get mad like that.
Anyway, I hope you have a good time here while you are here. Here at the Surge there's always a good time to be found. The music is pretty great.
User Image
User Image

DJ Kanna:

Heyyyyyy. I'm Kanna and I'll be the DJ for The Surge. So here's the dealio. I'll be announcin' when something new happens here in the Surge. It'll be over the waves as the music has you guys dancing non-stop (yo, I wonder if that is why they called this place The Surge.. the surge of the music, yeaahhh). But hey, dancin' is a pretty tiring thing to do all night, don't want you guys to get too tired so don't forget to take a break and hit up the bartender for a drink or three. Don't be going over the top with those drinks man, I don't want you guys to miss out on all the fun.User Image

announcements:
            [PLOT] "This is Uffie, making an important announcement! It appears that something has gone wrong, and we are all stuck in this time. Not to mention their is a killer on the loose too.. not to worry, I'm sure we will all be just fine! n__n;"

We got the murderer, yaey!
User Image
User Image

Teh Plushie:

Um, hello! I'm Plushie, and I'll be helping out with drinks and such. You know, getting them to the right people...and stuff... Ohoh! And I'll be telling you guys about any possiblities to win stuff. There is some great stuff to win...and stuff. Like, gold and things. So anyway here are the contests! User Image

contests:

o1. The Lottery is a raffle in which users will recieve one free ticket, and a chance to win the jackpot. To recieve a ticket, PM 'club surge'. The winner will be chosen by the random number post action. The jackpot is 15k.

o2. The Murder Mystery is a game of clue in which users must user their intelligence to figure out who is on a killing frenzy. There is a mastermind behind the killings plus two accomplices, all of which are hosts. The first person to correctly guess all three will win the game. All of the people who die will be mules. All of the mules will be linked to on the profile of 'club surge'. Clues will be shown in the post of 'Abhay Rohan' in this thread, as well as in posts. All guesses must be sent to the account, 'Splendifferous'.The prize is 15k for first place, and 5k for second place.

o3. Mr. and Mrs. Annual ball is a contest that many of the ball rooms are in. Each time zone will select two characters that best represent their time. Then out of all the people selected, their will be winners of who displayed their time the best. Hosts in this room will look for people to be Mr. and Mrs. Modern and go into the contest. Our Mr. and Mrs. Moden will recieve 5k a piece.

User Image
User Image

JonnehXYZ:

Wooah man, I totally can't tell what I'm doing with these glasses on! Oh hey! There's people in front of me! Better uh.. what's the word.. introduct myself! My name's Jonneh, I'll be your bartender for this event, bro. I totally know like.. uhh.. lots of drinks and stuff.. so hit me up if you need any of my refreshingly awesome services. Just don't overdo it with the drinks, man..

User ImageIf you have a drink too many and end up getting out of hand, I'll end up having to put you up on my wall of shame. Anyone who goes up there can't come back to the club, and I really hate doing that, man.

Wall of Shame! (blacklist):

User Image
User Image

ambidexterity:

@D@; b......... v@D@v .... /@D@/... @D@... ^@D@^... t(@D@t)
-emerges slowly from the shadows-

Greetings, fellow Gaialing. You can call me Ambi, but I won't give away my real name, just incase you're the type of person who would end up on Dateline.. if ya know what I'm saying! ; D If there is a mess, I'll clean it up. I'm the Mr. T of cleaning, and I'll pity da foo who makes any mess! D:< So don't even think about it, ah-her.. ah-her.. ah-her. Yeayuhhh, I'm a janitor, and I love my job. I'm muscular due to the trash monsters I've faced back in the day.User Image Ah, I still wear my battle scars.

-points to a stain ( o__o ! ) on my shirt-

I have a lot to brag about! Once Harry Potter came knocking on my door, asking for his crappy broom back. The broom was begging me to let me use it, but I wouldn't. BWAHAHAHAHHAA. I told Harry that if that broom ever returned, trying to persuade me to clean with it, I would shove that thing up where the sun don't shine.. Ah-her.. ah-her.. ah-her..

-sinks back into the shadows- ninja ninja (Did I mention I work part-time as a ninja?)

User Image
User Image

Lady Annette:

Hello there, I'm Annette! But that's Miss Annette to you!

I'm the manager here. I'm here to make sure your visit at The Surge runs smoooothly~

User ImageI'm sure the staff is more than capable to handle any situation you have. However, if you really have a problem that needs assistance...don't hesitate to give me a call. I'll do anything to ensure your visit is as fabulous as possible!

We've got some wonderful events and the such lined up for you! I'd like to take this time to credit everyone who made the finishing touches that gave us that extra FLAIR! ;D

credits:
            Evidence graphics for the Murder Mystery are credited to Capcom.
User Image
User Image

»

Abhay Rohan:

Psssst. You there. Yes, you! I'm Abhay Rohan, I'm an undercover cop. I'm on a mission of great importance. Word is that some $#%& is going on here at The Surge. I can't really tell you much. Confidential, y'know? I've been here looking for anything suspicious. The only problem is that this place is too big, and I could miss important clues. User Image

So, do me a favor, and keep a look out for anything out of it's place? Hey, who knows, you might just end up cracking the case yourself. If I find anything, I'll update you. As for now, I'm just here for the party. Keep this on the downlow, mhmkay? If not.. well, let's not even get into that! ;D Time to get back to my dooties.

clues: We have a series of letters.
            Quote:
            User Image

Heeheehee!
            First one down two to go~! Aren't you so thrilled to be playing my game now~? It's really sad that someone died, but that's life~! Someone is always dying regardless of what happens~! I wonder if you'll catch us before the ball is over~

I rather you not though~! This game is funnnnn~!

<3 Impulse

Quote:
            User Image

Heeheehee!
            Echo was really a pain~! She was going to ruin the whooooole game~!
            I thought she'd be a fun person to have on my team.
            I guess I was wrong.
            One more person left, I wonder who'll it be~?
            Eenie meenie miney mo...
            Sillyhead. I won't pick the next victim like that~!
            That would be silly!
            I hope we can play this game longer~!
            It's really fun to play with you guys~!
            ...Have you seen my pretty little poison bottle?
            It's really cute~!

<3 Impulse

Quote:
            User Image

Heeheehee!
            You guys are funny to watch~!
            Although tonight has been pretty drab...
            Maybe I should kill someone off now?
            Or maybe tomorrow~!
            Someone different.
            All I have been doin' is killing girls.
            That's no fun, leaving others out of it.
            Everyone should be included in the fun~!

<3 Impulse

Quote:
            User Image

Heeheehee~!
            You guys are funny!
            I guess I'll still give cops letters so I can talk to you all~!

<3 Impulse

Quote:
            User Image

This game is getting boring.
            It's boring sitting and watching from the sidelines.
            I wish I could see you all in person.
            Maybe it'd make the game more fun if you knew who I was.
            But...You are all supposed to find me.
            If I tell you, that would ruin the game...
            Oh...
            This is no fun

<3 Impulse

Quote:
            User Image

Are you all leaving me?
            Aw...that's no fun...
            Why are you guys trying so hard to make me sad~?
            You should bring in more people so we can have lot's of fun playing this game.
            It's like, super fun with more people~!
            Soon enough I'll get to meet you all in person too!

<3 Impulse

Quote:
            User Image

So there aren't going to be any more people coming?
            Oh that's no fun~!
            I wonder when the next is going to happen...
            Now, in two hours, maybe not at all, or in five minutes.
            I'm feeling rather bored.
            But an exclusive game sounds exciting~!
            I admit that some of you have pretty sharp minds...
            Will you catch me though~?
            I've been playing this game for years...
            I hope to keep this game around longer~!
            It's fun playing with you guys~!

<3 Impulse

Quote:
            User Image

Heeheehee~!
            You are all so much fun~!
            But it seems that some of you are have some trouble....
            Although on the other hand some of you are really sharp!
            How about I give you a clue to who I am.
            ...Before the next murder.

<3 Impulse

User Image
            This one is a bottle talked about in one of the letters

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
You see a vexed orange haired woman, talking on her cellphone.

"But this is our busiest night! We need you!" she sighs, "Can't you come later? You're not sure? What do you mean you're not sure? What's so impor---"

She notices you watching her and laughs nervously, "Oh, hello there! Sorry about that... Just a errr...little...buisness issue." She closes her phone slowly.

"You see we're, err, a little short staffed tonight and y'know, we are the hottest place in town that everyone wants to go to.. But don't worry about it! I won't let this place flatline! Enjoy your time at Club Surge!"

She sighs and opens her cellphone again..
A rather sleepy looking woman walks into the club

"Ahhhh....Having, some issues? On a night such as this? Am I late? Or am I right on time?"

She ran her fingers through her hair.

"Hey, where is everyone?"

She yawned, "Guess this night is gonna geta little more hectic. I don't have to do two jobs at once, do I? That's gonna be a pain."
User Image

=D Ef intros, I'm Kouru

User Image

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Splendifferous
A rather sleepy looking woman walks into the club

"Ahhhh....Having, some issues? On a night such as this? Am I late? Or am I right on time?"

She ran her fingers through her hair.

"Hey, where is everyone?"

She yawned, "Guess this night is gonna geta little more hectic. I don't have to do two jobs at once, do I? That's gonna be a pain."

She looks at Kaori, "You're on time. Thanks for showing up."

Looking around again, she sighs, "Everyone's either stuck in traffic or had an emergency. I don't know if they're coming in later or not. I'll wait on the tables and get the drinks made, if need be. Just stay there and make sure it doesn't get too out of hand."

She forces a smile, "Just gonna be one of those nights! But remember, happy faces! We can't let the customers down!"

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Lord Kouru
User Image

=D Ef intros, I'm Kouru

User Image

She waves. "Hi, Kouru! Nice to see you around here. Would you like a drink?"

She mumbles to herself, "That's something I might need after too.."

Quick Reply

Submit