Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arrancar Gin Ichimaru
Astarte Liderc
(this is ok ^_^)

*Blushes and starts to dance with Gin* I had no idea you could dance this well Gin. I hear a lot from Urahara and he said that your not the dancing type.
There are a lot of secrets ya don' know 'bout me. *twirls you*.

(I'm trying to use his slanged talking when it is subbed in the episodes)

(I know, his slang is funny, especially in the musical for Bleach if youve seen it ^_^)

*smirks as my skirt twirls around* Oh? Anything worth telling? *smiles*
Astarte Liderc
Arrancar Gin Ichimaru
Astarte Liderc
(this is ok ^_^)

*Blushes and starts to dance with Gin* I had no idea you could dance this well Gin. I hear a lot from Urahara and he said that your not the dancing type.

(I know, his slang is funny, especially in the musical for Bleach if youve seen it ^_^)

(OH MY GOD!!!! Someone else has seen the musicals!!! Yay, I'm not alone on Gaia)

My, my, I wonder. *dips you*
Arrancar Gin Ichimaru
Astarte Liderc
Arrancar Gin Ichimaru
Astarte Liderc
(this is ok ^_^)

(OH MY GOD!!!! Someone else has seen the musicals!!! Yay, I'm not alone on Gaia)

*My hair flies back out of my face* You seem nice for someone with such a terrible reputation.

(Yay!!! ^__^ I absolutely loved the musicals..especially Gin's singing. It was amazing..and how scared Akira was of him XP)
im a made up bleach character XD bleach girl ayane x3!
Astarte Liderc
Arrancar Gin Ichimaru
Astarte Liderc
Arrancar Gin Ichimaru
Astarte Liderc
(this is ok ^_^)

*My hair flies back out of my face* You seem nice for someone with such a terrible reputation.

(Yay!!! ^__^ I absolutely loved the musicals..especially Gin's singing. It was amazing..and how scared Akira was of him XP)
Y
a can't believe everythin' ya hear or see, now can ya?

(I love his actor, actaully in my profile I have a rambling about the actor's skit group and my video is from one of their skits [Gin's character is the gold and black ninja]. Kira is so adorable [I'm a girl], especially when he sings Shinjitsu no Yukue as the girl).
Chii_Yamazaki
im a made up bleach character XD bleach girl ayane x3!
Cool
Arrancar Gin Ichimaru
Astarte Liderc
Arrancar Gin Ichimaru
Astarte Liderc
Arrancar Gin Ichimaru
Astarte Liderc
(this is ok ^_^)

Y

(I love his actor, actaully in my profile I have a rambling about the actor's skit group and my video is from one of their skits [Gin's character is the gold and black ninja]. Kira is so adorable [I'm a girl], especially when he sings Shinjitsu no Yukue as the girl).

(He is adoreable XP actually, they both are!)

Well I do know that Urahara wouldn't lie..but you still seem nice enough. Well I have to get going. It was nice dancing with you. Oh and btw...you should stop being friends with Aizen. he is a bad man!!! XP
Astarte Liderc
Arrancar Gin Ichimaru
Astarte Liderc
Arrancar Gin Ichimaru
Astarte Liderc

Y

(He is adoreable XP actually, they both are!)

Well I do know that Urahara wouldn't lie..but you still seem nice enough. Well I have to get going. It was nice dancing with you. Oh and btw...you should stop being friends with Aizen. he is a bad man!!! XP

(XD)

I can't betray my Captain. See ya little one.
cool bleach outfit
sweet outfit gin and no fair they had a musical and no one tells me crying why are people so mean bleach is awsome
ILOVEROLAN
cool bleach outfit

(If directed to me) Thanks.
Remlik
sweet outfit gin and no fair they had a musical and no one tells me crying why are people so mean bleach is awsome

Don't worry, I didn't learn about the Musicals till last December.
ya but i didn't learn about it till now crying
Remlik
ya but i didn't learn about it till now crying

Well now you can brag that you know that there is a Musical to your friends who don't know about it.
ya but they wo't care they don't like bleach that much and now i want to see it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces