Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok.OMG I JUST REMEMEBRED

I redid my about me in my profile today it is sooo long my fingers were killing me when you have the chance please tell me what you think
StArLiGhTxXxLeAh
Goldfire Phoenix
Yeah. ^-^ Someone told me about this one, so I'm giving it a try. It's pretty good. What genre are those series?
Negima is like a romantic comedy if it were a movie and it's rating is 16+ lol im not supposed to be reading it and also case closed is like a mystery thing its a tv show too and the rating is older teen lol

That's fine. Lol.
I'm used to those books.
That's cool though.
^-^
Absolute boyfriend has a lot of mature content too. Lol.
Goldfire Phoenix
StArLiGhTxXxLeAh
Goldfire Phoenix
Yeah. ^-^ Someone told me about this one, so I'm giving it a try. It's pretty good. What genre are those series?
Negima is like a romantic comedy if it were a movie and it's rating is 16+ lol im not supposed to be reading it and also case closed is like a mystery thing its a tv show too and the rating is older teen lol

That's fine. Lol.
I'm used to those books.
That's cool though.
^-^
Absolute boyfriend has a lot of mature content too. Lol.
Yeah, i like to watch Adult Swim, do you?
Sorry if my replies are slow. I'm reading Absolute Boyfriend.
Goldfire Phoenix
Sorry if my replies are slow. I'm reading Absolute Boyfriend.
I'ts ok, I have 3 pages open and I'm doing different things on each one of them, i thoguh mine were slow sweatdrop
Lol. That's good.

And yeah. I do watch adult swim. ^-^
Goldfire Phoenix
Lol. That's good.

And yeah. I do watch adult swim. ^-^
What's your fave show on thurr?
Excluding anime, then probably family guy. Lol. It's dumb sometimes, but still hilarious.
Yeah I like that and mission hill and metalocalypse
I haven't seen those.
But I don't watch a lot of adult swim.
Mostly I''m on the com now. So yeah. Lol.
I'm going to get off now. I'll make the new thread tomorrow and leave the link in this thread, probably on the first place, if I remember how to leave links. Lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff