Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ouruola
Gerudo Gal
Ouruola
Gerudo Gal
Ouruola
My eyes are hurting meh.
Hm. They didn't happen to take a run along the beach after many moons of being sedentary, did they? I just found out that hurts... a lot. xd xp

Lol wut? xD Unless your eyes are one of the evolving items. lol
That item could prove that Gerudo eyes are so sneaky they can slip out of one's sockets and prowl about as they please... *shudders* I prefer to think that doesn't happen. And I'm pretty sure running only hurts the legs, so mebbe your eyes did some strenuous exercise of a similar nature... darting over fine print in a heavy tome during twilight, perhaps?

Lol.. Somehow your descriptions reminds me of Timmy. xD I got what you meant by the way. mrgreen
Lol. I wonder what's happened to that child...
[ Blackrose ]
Yeah, hopefully I can get some done a bit quicker than that, but don't feel bad about asking, please! : D

I'm easily guilted. I have to watch my little brothers today anyway. I'll be sure to check on your thread later, and if you do have some free time, I wouldn't mind some art, but don't feel pressured and certainly don't feel bad if you forget about me.
That is a purdy avi art btw!

@FadingMemories1x, Ah.. okay. I was having a rock tablet in my mind just now. Silly meh. xD

Liberal Phantom

12,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
If anybody is interested, I updated the first post with names of people I'll probably end up drawing. Don't worry if you're names not there, it doesn't mean Im ignoring you completely, I'll probably just get to those first. ?? is more on the "maybe eventually" side unfortunantly xD
Ouruola - lol xD so how are you?
@Gerudo Gal, Yeah.. Hope he's still in one piece. xD
<33 It's awesome.
Hopefully she comes back to claim it. X3

@Ouruola: Np. I'm not great but i still enjoy it.
Wowies. That's some prettiful, purtiful, beautiful art, BlackRose. Now I realllly want some. xp domokun

Hm. Breakfast should be a good distraction from selfish desire. Except that I would just be feeding my food appetite instead of my art appetite. But one must eat to live, so-- *dashes off*
FadingMemories1x

Whoops! How rude of meh. I'm great, and how's yourself?
Yay :]
Thank you. X3

Good luck with all the peeps with curls...I hate doing curls.
Lol I don't mind waiting, I get to look at avy art eye candy. whee
@Lydwine, Yeah.. As long as you enjoy it and being happy. mrgreen

BTW, I'm scanning my laptop right now. Once it's done, I think I'd crash for now and get back online tomorrow morning. wink
Ouruola
FadingMemories1x

Whoops! How rude of meh. I'm great, and how's yourself?

I am good. =) Just craving some brownies... xD

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ah, another good artiest.
Hello hello everyone!
How are we all this fine day? :3
Lydwine
Yay :]
Thank you. X3

Good luck with all the peeps with curls...I hate doing curls.
Lol I don't mind waiting, I get to look at avy art eye candy. whee

Eek! I hope mine isn't troublesome for [Blackrose]. Have always wanted to change the hairstyle. But oh well nevermind. Also, you can take your time drawing. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff