Welcome to Gaia! ::

imz so srryz WAHHH!!!!!! i hav 2 goz 2 bedz , i wish i stay and save da threadzy butz i cant

BYE!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying
i come back somez other timez
bump! heart
well. hopefully we can keep this open long enough for more people.

it's 11:38 P.M. right now. I'm not too tired yet.
RamenIsOMGSoGood
i come back somez other timez

You better! xD g'night!

Moar peeps! Yay! Hello Keiosho Murisakin! mrgreen
Chemicult, well just take good care of yourself dear. We don't want someone to pass out in this thread now, would we? xD
Ahaha aha.....ha........h...*thump* xp ..............zzzzzzz......z.z..z.z.z..zzzz......zzzz....... huh!? eek I'm awake! I'm awake! I'll ...uh.... I'll be fine.
Chemicult
Ahaha aha.....ha........h...*thump* xp ..............zzzzzzz......z.z..z.z.z..zzzz......zzzz....... huh!? eek I'm awake! I'm awake! I'll ...uh.... I'll be fine.

lulz.. Oh btw, do you draw? I mean, do you draw regularly?
Not a whole lot. from time to time if I feel real inspired I'll draw something. they look alright someties. alot of the time I don't finish the drawings cause i'm not sure what it is I'm trying to draw because I just felt like drawing something random or I only had one small part of an image in mind.
I get what you mean. Being an artist is tough. Salute to all artists in Gaia and the world. xD

Do you know when exactly is the Ball gonna end?
I'm not really sure. I'm kinda wondering how it will end more than when. will we all all of a sudden just be kicked off of the message boards here. will it just mean taht the contests are over. I've got no ideas.
I guess all will be over. I got Golds by posting nevertheless.
yes yes. it was quite an experience.
Chemicult
yes yes. it was quite an experience.

It would be real nice if I get to post one of the last posts in here. mrgreen
I think we may be the ones finishing up this board unless some random 3rd person shows up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff