Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Phantom

12,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sorry, I'm still here! I personally like my threads on the slower side too, its much easier to keep up with everybody!

But yeah, someone just uploaded a new Rurutia single so i was all "ooooooohh shineeeey!" P:

Shameless Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Otrera
CrimsonDevilSin
Wow... did ... it.. all.... like... die

I think so. It's been slowly fizzling away all day. Not planned very well I'm guessing?
Oh well We can keep it going... or try !
Otrera
hypnosis here
It was a spur of the moment board, I'm sure. razz She just logged off, I'm guessing.

I'm kinda talking about the whole event. Every place I've gone into is kinda lost and a bit chaotic.

Well, it had no buildup, not like the prom and the olympics. And every other event.

Shameless Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[ Blackrose ]
Sorry, I'm still here! I personally like my threads on the slower side too, its much easier to keep up with everybody!

But yeah, someone just uploaded a new Rurutia single so i was all "ooooooohh shineeeey!" P:
MWahahah I love that! That was funny!
CrimsonDevilSin
Otrera
CrimsonDevilSin

I think so. It's been slowly fizzling away all day. Not planned very well I'm guessing?

There ya go! Cool. smile I was in the Western area and it was fun for a bit but then it got really chaotic and such so I came out to find others to talk to.

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
CrimsonDevilSin
Electrified Coco Puffs
wahmbulance
- humps you leg-

O:

P:

-humps back-

Liberal Phantom

12,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shameless Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Otrera
CrimsonDevilSin
Otrera
CrimsonDevilSin

There ya go! Cool. smile I was in the Western area and it was fun for a bit but then it got really chaotic and such so I came out to find others to talk to.
I hate when hread get like that or the no0blet5s get all like Kissing every one and hump hump hump!
hypnosis here
Gerudo Gal
Dead? Dying? What? Do we need to unbottle some fairies? ninja

I just used my last one, but I have a blue potion?
Hmmm... well... personally, I don't like potions so much... unknown chemicals swirling about my body... kinda makes me uncomfy-like. I prefer to rely on my own strength, and IF that gives out, fairies seem like a more natural remedy. But I've heard great things about the blue potion. Yes, indeed.

Shameless Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Electrified Coco Puffs
CrimsonDevilSin
Electrified Coco Puffs
wahmbulance
- humps you leg-

O:

P:

-humps back-
oh yea baby!!!
He is the...

User Image
heart Horns of Demon heart

Well I'm going to go look for some people to talk to. XD I'm bored.

<3

...Cheese to my Macaroni.
hypnosis here
Otrera
hypnosis here
It was a spur of the moment board, I'm sure. razz She just logged off, I'm guessing.

I'm kinda talking about the whole event. Every place I've gone into is kinda lost and a bit chaotic.

Well, it had no buildup, not like the prom and the olympics. And every other event.
But that would be 'cos it's a user-run event, right?

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
CrimsonDevilSin
Electrified Coco Puffs
CrimsonDevilSin
Electrified Coco Puffs
wahmbulance
- humps you leg-

O:

P:

-humps back-
oh yea baby!!!

YAHHH. 8D
Gerudo Gal
hypnosis here
Gerudo Gal
Dead? Dying? What? Do we need to unbottle some fairies? ninja

I just used my last one, but I have a blue potion?
Hmmm... well... personally, I don't like potions so much... unknown chemicals swirling about my body... kinda makes me uncomfy-like. I prefer to rely on my own strength, and IF that gives out, fairies seem like a more natural remedy. But I've heard great things about the blue potion. Yes, indeed.

Yes. I trust fairies with my life, but the blue potion... It lets me spin. biggrin

And yes, it's got no buildup because it's user run. But that's also why it's chaotic.
I think it is a user event yes. I'm still kinda confused at the purpose of it. It was kinda cool to have different eras you can go into and post and such. I think if the people that were actually supposed to run the thing were actually online for the event, it would be better.

I guess the moderator of the Western area was grounded or something... and the 'deputies' of the page are on and off and none of them seem to be keeping the others informed... it would be a cool event otherwise.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff