Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter ...

+1 1 100.0% [ 210 ]
Total Votes:[ 210 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 85 86 87 > >>

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE 21+ TO POST IN THIS THREAD OR ENTER MY CONTESTS AND GAMES! >.<

User Image

.:: Introduction ::.

Hey everybody! Welcome to my hangout thread! Anyways, lets start off with some information about myself and then get to the hangout. I'm 22 years old, Asian American, live in the states and loving life. Now to the other stuff, I find it extremely hard meeting people around my age on gaia, so I figured, why not make this thread to meet some new people? Feel the same way I do? Well then stick around, make some friends, enter my little contests and games and HAVE FUN! <3

Rules:

Follow all Gaia's rules and T.O.S.
Respect myself and others.
Do not cheat!! Cheating will get you automatically disqualified. No exceptions!
Do not stretch the pages please!
DO NOT BEG! About anything! Please! <3
You do not need to be ages 21 to enter my contests and games.
Have fun!

Thread Moderators:

User Image
Zhadgon

User Image

Art Contest: CLOSED! CONTESTANTS WILL BE CONTACTED AND TRADES WILL BE SENT!! I STILL WANT AVI ART THOUGH! WOULD LIKE FREE ART! WILL BE TIPPING ON GREAT AVI ART RECEIVED THOUGH!! heart

INFO:
I would like some avatar art of my avi. You can submit the entry via PM and I will put them here in a separate post.

Please use my current avatar here!

User Image

There will be prizes for my favorite top 3 arts!! If I really REALLY like it, I will tip well. I may give some gold to everybody who enters, depending on how much gold I have available. Do understand that to be chosen 1st place and 2nd place, the art you enter must be worth that value. Meaning, if the avatar looks like it will cost only a few thousand gold, I will not pick it for 1st place. Just FYI. heart

1st place : July 08 Sealed Letter
2nd place : 10,000 gold
3rd place : 5,000 gold

Bumping Contest: CLOSED! WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED AND TRADES SENT.

INFO:

Of course we must have a bumping game!! Top bumpers will receive prizes as well. Winners will be announced at end of this event. Please do not cheat, being caught cheating will result in auto disqualification. NUMBER YOUR POSTS!!

1st place : 10,000 gold
2nd place : 5,000 gold
3rd place : 2,500 gold

Bumping Contest: Winners!

XxXAuroraXxX - 125 bumps
Sorsy - 110 bumps
Blasfemique - 107 bumps

User Image

Random number game: ALL PRIZES HAVE BEEN WON! heart

INFO:

Use the random number generator to pick a random number. Numbers are: 1 to 1000.

1st person to get these numbers will win the prize. Please PM me the link, page number and post number for proof.

How to use the random number generator:
When you go to post a new message, to the right you will see 3 highlighted tabs, go to POST ACTION, open the scroll down menu and click on random number. For the first box, enter 1 and then 2nd box, enter 1000. Then you submit your message.

Winning numbers:

1st prize: numbers 990-1000 (can only be won once)
2nd prize: numbers 970-989 (can only be won once)
3rd prize : numbers 950-969 (can only be won twice)
4th prize: numbers 930-949 (can be won twice) - 1 more slot
5th prize: numbers 900-929 (can be won five times) - 1 more slot

Prize winnings:

1st prize: July 08 sealed letter

2nd prize: 10,000 gold
3rd prize: 5,000 gold
4th prize: 2,500 gold
5th prize: 1,000 gold

Prize winners:

1st prize: Alykia
2nd prize: Trielle_Goldstar
3rd prize: JigsawQueen Favulous
4th prize: Trielle-Goldsta Shounetsu_Jigoku
5th prize: Amari-Soto Zhadgon Lady_Raven1 Anie Lin

Art Contest Entries: - no second place... <3

XxXAuroraXxX- 3rd place
User Image

- F A V U L O U S - - 1k entry thank you prize
User Image

Cloverella - 1st place
User Image

Fox Lightstep - 1k entry thank you prize
User Image

Lol...I guess I am now..... >.<
rofl

I screwed up your first page lol.

I'm 20 years old, not quite 21 yet. I have until March before I can buy my own zinfandel. Not that it matters!

I'm also questing Bani clips. I've earned 4,700g today from contests and such. I love event forums, there's free stuff and extra gold all over the place.
Lol..would you? that would be awesome. Just the first one you did, 2 reserved slots is good enough. Thanks. heart
Thanks again. >.<
O.O Nobody wants to join? Must not have a lot of 21+ peoples.....
....la la la la..... heart

Zealand_Aquarius generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 76!

Barton Sweetheart

Hi I don't think a lot of over 21's want to post as people accuse them of been too old for gaia but feh to that is what I say.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff