Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter ...

+1 1 100.0% [ 210 ]
Total Votes:[ 210 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 85 86 87 > >>

I was soooo heartbroken when I had to give up my Barbie dolls when I was a teenager. I'm going to buy myself a pretty new one to stare at.

Cos my cat keeps stealing all my plushie toys. No toys for me.
Rora - Oh yeah? I'll be turning 23 in August and i'm super excited about it. lol...being a kid at heart is what keeps us young....

Zhad - yeah..so far....finally....lol..it was sad seeing myself bump my own thread the first few posts. lmao! >.< Sticking around?
bump 10
MunchMunchMunch domokun
Silkeh
I was soooo heartbroken when I had to give up my Barbie dolls when I was a teenager. I'm going to buy myself a pretty new one to stare at.

Cos my cat keeps stealing all my plushie toys. No toys for me.

Aww....*pats you on the back* It's ok. lol >.< Aww....I still have some of mine...but they are just there for looks...along with my stuffeds.

Cat? Meh...not too fond of cats...I like dogs though. heart

Zhadgon generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 448!

Dapper Perfectionist

Yup. maybe i will play to the random number.
.n_n.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>[I love being a big kid lol. Keeps me young at heart XD And I think Ill be sticking around for a while too ^___^

Bump 3]<
bump 11
MunchMunchMunch domokun
Zhad - Woot! Sound like a good plan. lol....I don't know why I decided to do this...I guess my money on here didn't have anything better to do...unfortunately....

Rora - I agree with you 110% because I feel the same way. heart Glad to hear that your sticking around.
bump 12
MunchMunchMunch domokun
if i do the most bumps, what will i get, and can i have it in writing? mrgreen

Nyxon Black generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 26!

Sparkly Genius

I want my wishlist.

Nyxon Black generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 836!

Sparkly Genius

elocee - If you read the prizes for bumps on the first page, you'll see that 1st place prize is 10k, then 2nd is 5k, and 3rd is 2.5k. >.<
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>[Thankies for being so welcoming, its a nice change from many of the other threads out there lol.

Bump 4]<

Nyxon Black generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 262!

Sparkly Genius

How can you not like cats? Cats are like humans. Self-absorbed, capricious, whiny, and cute.
I am totally a cat on the inside. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces