Yes 0.86883720930233 86.9% [ 934 ]
No 0.13116279069767 13.1% [ 141 ]
Total Votes:[ 1075 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 160 161 162 > >> >>> »|

Proxy Borg

Yume yaminaka
*pops the bottle and pours it puts my rose in a vase* bottoms up
yay she finally let loose
Arias approached the table with the drinks. "Excuse me ladies," she said interrupting. "Hi, I am Arias, the host of this section of the Annual Ball." she bowed at her introduction. "I was wondering if you are doing fine and why is it you are drinking so much alcohol." she smiled waiting for a response.

Proxy Borg

Arias The Night Rose
Arias approached the table with the drinks. "Excuse me ladies," she said interrupting. "Hi, I am Arias, the host of this section of the Annual Ball." she bowed at her introduction. "I was wondering if you are doing fine and why is it you are drinking so much alcohol." she smiled waiting for a response.
i've only had bout 5 small cups of the punch though xand honestly i'm not even buzzed yet
ashley enters the room with a beautiful flowing white gown... but unfortunatly she doesnt have a date. this was a last minute thing for her.

ashley: hi everyone!!
yay a ball but... i don't like to dance maybe just to hang out surprised

Proxy Borg

babegurl4evaz
ashley enters the room with a beautiful flowing white gown... but unfortunatly she doesnt have a date. this was a last minute thing for her.

ashley: hi everyone!!
hey ashley don't worry bout not haven a date most of us don't *hic*
it's just a samll cup I mean small and I'm sorta ok I still wish for a mate *kisses deidara on the lips*
[[Sorry, I was afk.]]

Nick smiled and grabbed Arias' hand, walking towards the dance floor. "So..." he started. "Are you any good at dancing?"

Proxy Borg

Yume yaminaka
it's just a samll cup I mean small and I'm sorta ok I still wish for a mate *kisses deidara on the lips*
lolwit how dare u kiss dedara. sasori's gonna punish u
jessi_lld
Arias The Night Rose
i've only had bout 5 small cups of the punch though xand honestly i'm not even buzzed yet

"Well, just watch out. Okay?" Arias sad. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

Proxy Borg

Arias The Night Rose
jessi_lld
Arias The Night Rose

"Well, just watch out. Okay?" Arias sad. "Are you enjoying yourself?"
don't worry i will and yes i am and are u having fun as well
Arias walked beside Nick heading towards the dance floor. "I believe I am." she said looking at him. "But you can be the judge of that."

Proxy Borg

*heads to the table and grabs a glass of pop and small dessert*
the parties have begun =]
dancy dancy dance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items