Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like to dance?

Yes 0.86883720930233 86.9% [ 934 ]
No 0.13116279069767 13.1% [ 141 ]
Total Votes:[ 1075 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 160 161 162 > >> >>> »|

Proxy Borg

Yume yaminaka
well I don't look good I guess I'll be alone for the rest of my life no mate for me I'm the sad crane
ur to negative just get out there and talk to someone lol
"Hm? Oh, don't mind me." he laughed. "I'm sure you have plenty of guests to tend to." his eyes shifted to the dance floor and he smiled warmly. "Unless... you wanted to dance while you met with a few people?" he blushed a bit, unaware that he was starting to ramble. "I-I mean... in that case, I could go with you.."
ok well i cant drink till im 21 but we in a ball *gets punch and purs the champainge glass into it* see? now im not drinkin champagne alone
Yume yaminaka
well I don't look good I guess I'll be alone for the rest of my life no mate for me I'm the sad crane

Why do you say such a thing?
Arias looked from the dance floor to Nick, she sighed and then smiled."Sure, a little dance would be quite entertaining."

Proxy Borg

PreciosaAngelLatina
ok well i cant drink till im 21 but we in a ball *gets punch and purs the champainge glass into it* see? now im not drinkin champagne alone
finally someone added something good to the punches *grabs a glass gulpes it down and dances off*
Yume yaminaka
oh sorry miss I didn't know I heard it as summer ride
Take me for what I am, who I was meant to be...

^_^

And if you give a damn, take me baby. Or leave me.
User Image
..I'm going to go check out some other rooms.
Have no fear, though, because I SHALL be back..
And when I come back, straight rping, for me, form then forth..
Though I do like to chat..

User Image

Proxy Borg

*back at the punch table gulpes down about 5 cups then wobbles* :i'm just dancing ok i'm not at all drunk yet. i swear this how i dance"
should I tell them and that guy is nice I promised nick I wouldn't drink or do drugs maybe just this once maybe once I can be free just be a bad girl your in the akatsuki
rocker438
User Image
..I'm going out go check out some other rooms.
Have no fear, though, because I SHALL be back..
And when I come back, straight rping, for me, form then forth..
Though I do like to chat..

User Image

We shall wait for your arrival then.

Proxy Borg

Yume yaminaka
should I tell them and that guy is nice I promised nick I wouldn't drink or do drugs maybe just this once maybe once I can be free just be a bad girl your in the akatsuki
oh come on girl it's a pary u can let loose even just a bit
*snaches a sake* I'm 17 but what ever I'm a criminal anyways and I did worse
*pops the bottle and pours it puts my rose in a vase* bottoms up
*sees deidara drunk as I am I blush anyway blushes redder and kisses deidara* hey hottie wanna dance?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff