Total Votes:[ 1075 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 160 161 162 > >> >>> »|

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Pokette
serene__

Serene got tired, so she slipped away from the crowd and to the beverage tables. There she noticed someone else getting some beverages. "Hello!" she greeted her amiably. "Are you enjoying the ball?"

She looks over at a girl who was talking to her. "Oh yes I am enjoying myself." Pokette said with a smile. She looks over to what she is getting and she sees she's getting the punch. "Mind you that the punch might be spiked"
Pokette point to Nick who is a little weird after the punch.

"Oh..." Serene glanced again at Nick, this time with a curious expression on her pale face. "Well, thanks for the warning," she said, and chose the orange juice instead. She took a long gulp of the juice, and eyed the punch. Now that she thought of it, it must be possible for someone to poison it to make it harmful or possibly deadly. But who would be bored enough to do that?
Pokette
Pokette turns away from the table and looks at the three people. There was the Hostess a girl and the guy.
"Is something wrong?" she thought to herself.

Arias walked off and to Pokette. "I believe I haven't met you yet," she said kindly. "Hello, my name is Arias." she eyed her. "I love your dress." she complimented.

Bree looks around awkwardly.
Then looks back up at Jasper.

"So, uh, what do you like to do for fun around here?"
She asked, trying to start a conversation.

serene__
Pokette
serene__

Serene got tired, so she slipped away from the crowd and to the beverage tables. There she noticed someone else getting some beverages. "Hello!" she greeted her amiably. "Are you enjoying the ball?"

She looks over at a girl who was talking to her. "Oh yes I am enjoying myself." Pokette said with a smile. She looks over to what she is getting and she sees she's getting the punch. "Mind you that the punch might be spiked"
Pokette point to Nick who is a little weird after the punch.

"Oh..." Serene glanced again at Nick, this time with a curious expression on her pale face. "Well, thanks for the warning," she said, and chose the orange juice instead. She took a long gulp of the juice, and eyed the punch. Now that she thought of it, it must be possible for someone to poison it to make it harmful or possibly deadly. But who would be bored enough to do that?

"Your welcomed" Pokette said with a smile.
Jenn laughed then said, "Does that mean I should change my mind about you? That you're too risky?" She pretended to think for a moment before saying, "Well, I've been known to take risks, and I can probably handle a few incidents. I've been known to have a few of my own." A few memories flashed through Jenn's mind's eye of times she had been disasterous due to her klutzes. Jenn shrugged and said, "besides, you seem to know what you're doing."
Arias The Night Rose
Pokette
Pokette turns away from the table and looks at the three people. There was the Hostess a girl and the guy.
"Is something wrong?" she thought to herself.

Arias walked off and to Pokette. "I believe I haven't met you yet," she said kindly. "Hello, my name is Arias." she eyed her. "I love your dress." she complimented.

"My name is Pokette. You can call me Pokey or Poke for short." She said with a smile. "Thank you. One of those thing that I just bought at a dress store."
Bree-aw-nuh

Bree looks around awkwardly.
Then looks back up at Jasper.

"So, uh, what do you like to do for fun around here?"
She asked, trying to start a conversation.

Go hiking with the family,watch movies,go to parties even with that it has its limits and other stuff"
RobinStar
Informity
RobinStar
Informity
Standing up again, Nick shoved his hands into his pockets and walked towards the door. "I should get some air, before I really do pass out." he muttered, laughing quietly to himself.
Robin turns her head and skips over to him before tapping him lightly on the shoulder. "Are you okay?"
Turning around, Nick raised an eyebrow. "Hm? Oh, yeah... I'm fine." he smiled warmly. "Just not feeling well, that's all. I figured some fresh air would help."
Robin's smile drooped slightly. "Well, you shouldn't be alone when you feel sick. You could pass out and no one would be there to help you and then aliens would come down and take your body and it would be all scary and stuff and.....do you mind if I come with you?"
"Heh.." he chuckled a bit and nodded in agreement. "I'm not too worried about aliens, but the company would be nice. But.. I'm sure it would be more fun in here. You should enjoy yourself."

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Serene gave Pokette a small smile. Then she gave a surprised gasp. "Oh, there goes my manners," Serene said to her, laughing lightly. "I'm Serene. What's your name?"

She noticed that the hostess came over. "Hello," she said cheerfully to Arias. "Good job on organizing the ball and everything."
Informity
RobinStar
Informity
RobinStar
Informity
Standing up again, Nick shoved his hands into his pockets and walked towards the door. "I should get some air, before I really do pass out." he muttered, laughing quietly to himself.
Robin turns her head and skips over to him before tapping him lightly on the shoulder. "Are you okay?"
Turning around, Nick raised an eyebrow. "Hm? Oh, yeah... I'm fine." he smiled warmly. "Just not feeling well, that's all. I figured some fresh air would help."
Robin's smile drooped slightly. "Well, you shouldn't be alone when you feel sick. You could pass out and no one would be there to help you and then aliens would come down and take your body and it would be all scary and stuff and.....do you mind if I come with you?"
"Heh.." he chuckled a bit and nodded in agreement. "I'm not too worried about aliens, but the company would be nice. But.. I'm sure it would be more fun in here. You should enjoy yourself."
Robin laughed lightly, "Oh no, I'd just wander around and crash into things...or space out and get crashed into, besides company IS nice."
Hi! biggrin
serene__
Serene gave Pokette a small smile. Then she gave a surprised gasp. "Oh, there goes my manners," Serene said to her, laughing lightly. "I'm Serene. What's your name?"

She noticed that the hostess came over. "Hello," she said cheerfully to Arias. "Good job on organizing the ball and everything."

"Pokette, but you can call me Pokey or Poke." She said with a smile.
"I have the slightest feeling that I'm being stared down at.." Pokette thought to herself.
kool
sounds fun

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Pokette
serene__

"Pokette, but you can call me Pokey or Poke." She said with a smile.
"I have the slightest feeling that I'm being stared down at.." Pokette thought to herself.

"Pokey then," Serene decided decidedly.
"The music is nice, isn't it?" she said conversationally after a moment.
RobinStar
Robin laughed lightly, "Oh no, I'd just wander around and crash into things...or space out and get crashed into, besides company IS nice."
"If you insist." he smiled again, taking the girl's hand to lead her outside. "The breeze feels pretty good out here, don't you think?" he asked, using his free hand to brush a few pieces of brown hair from his face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff