Do you like to dance?

Yes 0.86871508379888 86.9% [ 933 ]
No 0.13128491620112 13.1% [ 141 ]
Total Votes:[ 1074 ]
Shuichi X
xxYukarixx
Shuichi X
xxYukarixx
Hearing something, Yuki looked up from her book and saw Anthony.

Oh, someone's finally here.

She walked over. "Hi,back again?" she asked him.

He smiled. "Yes I'm back again."

Yuki's smiled faded a bit as she asked, "Do you remember what happened yesterday? Or was it all a dream?"

He gave her a friendly hug. "You mean that whole werewolf business? I remember that I also remember playing a song for you as well. You seemed pretty happy to hear me play. ^-^

"So it was true..." she whispered to herself. "That means..." A frown appeared on her face.

2,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Consumer 100
im not that dreassed up but seems like fun *WEEEEEEEE!
Yuki got up and went back to her own table, where she continued writing, only this time she seemed to be thinking very hard about something.
xxYukarixx
Yuki got up and went back to her own table, where she continued writing, only this time she seemed to be thinking very hard about something.
Anthony came over and sat down across from her. "Please forgive me if I said the wrong thing..." (Sorry about the late reply I'm at work right now >.< taking care of kawaii kitties!)
Shuichi X
xxYukarixx
Anthony came over and sat down across from her. "Please forgive me if I said the wrong thing..." (Sorry about the late reply I'm at work right now >.< taking care of kawaii kitties!)

"Ah,no its not that, it's just...I've been wondering about something."

((Kitties!))
xxYukarixx
Shuichi X
xxYukarixx

((Kitties!))

"Well...if you have anything you want to talk about I'm all ears. Also I promise I'll listen to every word with consideration." He smiled and took a sip from the same glass she had given him.

(Cute Kitties!)
Shuichi X
xxYukarixx
Shuichi X
xxYukarixx

((Kitties!))

"Well...if you have anything you want to talk about I'm all ears. Also I promise I'll listen to every word with consideration." He smiled and took a sip from the same glass she had given him.

(Cute Kitties!)

"It's not exactly something I'd tell you. It's more like something I need to ask you." She closed her book and stared at the ground, still pondering her thoughts.
xxYukarixx
Shuichi X
xxYukarixx
Shuichi X
xxYukarixx

((Kitties!))

(Cute Kitties!)

"It's not exactly something I'd tell you. It's more like something I need to ask you." She closed her book and stared at the ground, still pondering her thoughts.

"Well you can tell me anything anytime. Just name it." He smiled and stood up placing a hand on her shoulder.
Shuichi X
xxYukarixx
Shuichi X
xxYukarixx
Shuichi X
xxYukarixx

((Kitties!))

(Cute Kitties!)

"Well you can tell me anything anytime. Just name it." He smiled and stood up placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Thanks," She flipped to a clean page in her book and jotted something down.
xxYukarixx
Shuichi X
xxYukarixx
Shuichi X
xxYukarixx

((Kitties!))

(Cute Kitties!)

"Thanks," She flipped to a clean page in her book and jotted something down.
Anthony soon sat back down and took another sip from his drink. "..."

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Michelle appears as a spirit "Hi Yuki and Anthony."
xXSuperSailorNeptuneXx
Anthony jumped. Huh who where?..." He looked around.

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Shuichi X
xXSuperSailorNeptuneXx
"Dont be scared Anthony.Its me Michelle, as a spirit."
xXSuperSailorNeptuneXx
Shuichi X
xXSuperSailorNeptuneXx
"Dont be scared Anthony.Its me Michelle, as a spirit."
He rubbed his eyes and saw her. "Oh hello Michelle..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas