Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like to dance?

Yes 0.86883720930233 86.9% [ 934 ]
No 0.13116279069767 13.1% [ 141 ]
Total Votes:[ 1075 ]

pain-killer26
"T-thanks." Reiko said blushing a bit, "I completly forgot I was wearing that..."
"Why were you wearing it in the first place?" She asked him.
"Me and a few guys are in a band and the place we played at wanted us to be like Slipknot and wear a mask." Reiko laughed, "Don't get why they wanted us to look like them but instead play different songs."
pain-killer26
"Me and a few guys are in a band and the place we played at wanted us to be like Slipknot and wear a mask." Reiko laughed, "Don't get why they wanted us to look like them but instead play different songs."
She giggled. "That's kinda funny." (could you like RP with me in PM?)
((sure))
"Hey atleast we got payed for it." He said.
Anthony walked back into the ball room tuning his guitar.

3,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sonusai walked up to Anthony. "Allo. That's a nice guitar you have."
sonusai destinos
Sonusai walked up to Anthony. "Allo. That's a nice guitar you have."
Anthony smiled. "Hey thanks." He began to play the intro to Your Gonna Go Far Kid by The Offspring.
how do we get to the ball??
Walking upon the marble, Yuki's footsteps echoed in the empty ballroom. She sighed and took her usual place at a table on the balcony. She opened her book and wrote in it, a simple daily routine that she was used to by now. Each time she entered the ballroom, she was the only one there. The book was to keep her occupied.

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
*a tall 19 year old girl in black boots, Dark blue bell bottom jeans, a purple Corset with black leather straps on it, at her neck is a simple heart charm necklace, she wears dangling rose earrings that bloom into skulls. Her lush long purple hair is down, her deep brown eyes shimmer in the sun light, her make-up is simple Goth eyeliner and deep purple lipstick. She wabnder through the dance floor finding the right spot to start dancing and she waits til a good song comes on. "Xo- by Fall out boy" She starts to dance with swift moves til the song picks up*
Anthony began to play a soft tune on his guitar looking around the ball room. "..."
Hearing something, Yuki looked up from her book and saw Anthony.

Oh, someone's finally here.

She walked over. "Hi,back again?" she asked him.
xxYukarixx

He smiled. "Yes I'm back again."
Shuichi X
xxYukarixx

Yuki's smiled faded a bit as she asked, "Do you remember what happened yesterday? Or was it all a dream?"
xxYukarixx
Shuichi X
xxYukarixx

Yuki's smiled faded a bit as she asked, "Do you remember what happened yesterday? Or was it all a dream?"

He gave her a friendly hug. "You mean that whole werewolf business? I remember that I also remember playing a song for you as well. You seemed pretty happy to hear me play. ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff