Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like to dance?

Yes 0.86883720930233 86.9% [ 934 ]
No 0.13116279069767 13.1% [ 141 ]
Total Votes:[ 1075 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 160 161 162 > >> >>> »|

Bree made her way over to a deserted table and sat down with her drink.

'I wonder how long this will last.', she pondered.
jessi_lld
i haven't seen wall-e yet but i want to it looks so cute

omg its soooo awsome!!! And wall-e is sooooooooo adorable! I even have a lil plushie of him( meh fweind gave him to meh) heart
Pokette stands up to get some punch and look over to the girl near the punch. Walks back to seat and sits down.
"I haven't seen it either," Jenn mentioned, "but I am planning on it."

Proxy Borg

megsterthegreat
*WALKS IN & TAKES A SEAT NEAR THE PUNCH BOWL* domokun
i swear so many are in love with the punch bowl to night specially me though i think i'm gonna stop for lil while lol
Imigine
Arias The Night Rose

"Why, thank you. It would be nothing if it weren't for the wonderful guests." she gave a light bow at the wave. "I am very glad you are enjoying yourself."

Imigine returned her bow with a curtsy. "I glad that you are enjoying this as much as your guests are. I'm Imigine. May I ask your name, miss?"

"Yes you may. My name is Arias, what is yours?" she asked politely.
Jasper Cullen-Hale
Bree-aw-nuh

Bree looked at the sights around her.

'Well,' she thought, 'I suppose I'll get a drink.'

"Hello,Miss."

Bree looked up, almost startled.

"Oh! Hello." She replied shyly.

Proxy Borg

Sw33tLuvarx0x-3
jessi_lld
i haven't seen wall-e yet but i want to it looks so cute

omg its soooo awsome!!! And wall-e is sooooooooo adorable! I even have a lil plushie of him( meh fweind gave him to meh) heart
aww ur so lucky ik wall-e's cute i've seen the previews and he looks so adorable the movies #1 on my must see no matter wat list
Bree-aw-nuh

Bree made her way over to a deserted table and sat down with her drink.

'I wonder how long this will last.', she pondered.

"Hello miss, how do you do?" Arias surprised her from behind. "I noticed you just entered and you were looking sort of bored. May I assist you with something?"
Sitting on top of one of the tables, Nick let his legs swing back an forth underneath him. "It's getting kind of warm in here." he sighed.
Pokette over hears Wall-e conversation and nod in agreement.
"Wall-e is cute" she thought to herself.
((Jesse.. I only went to one.. and it was boring enough to send me back here..where there is actually something going on..))
User Image
Shane nodded when Jenn thanked him for the rose. As he started to introduce himself, he gently took Jenn's left hand with his right hand. Softly kissing the back of her hand, like they did in older times, he stated his first name. "Shane, but you can call me what ever you want.." ... "..and what might your name be.."
User Image
Edit: Whoops! Disregard the last one.

Proxy Borg

Informity
Sitting on top of one of the tables, Nick let his legs swing back an forth underneath him. "It's getting kind of warm in here." he sighed.
i suppose ur right it is a lil hot in hear would u like something cold to drink? *offers nick a glass of pop with ice in it*
Bree-aw-nuh
Jasper Cullen-Hale
Bree-aw-nuh

Bree looked at the sights around her.

'Well,' she thought, 'I suppose I'll get a drink.'

"Hello,Miss."

Bree looked up, almost startled.

"Oh! Hello." She replied shyly.

Jasper smiled and saw Arias appear and continued to smile but also got a drink.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff