Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like to dance?

Yes 0.86883720930233 86.9% [ 934 ]
No 0.13116279069767 13.1% [ 141 ]
Total Votes:[ 1075 ]

Vincent grabbed the ladies hands and made them both turn at the same time. "If you ladies would let me lead," he said loking at Lulu first then at Lilith. "Maybe this conflict can be solved." and without any more hesitations he seperated them from him gracefully and turned to the dance floor.

Fashionable Genius

"I-um..." Being sweeped away was truely amazing, But
"it seems I am being drowned in the waterfall while Lilith is swimming..."
"Vincent... It's quite alright." She said Spinning out of his Grip.
"I would like Lilith To dance first." She Smiled and spun off into a corner.
Gracefully sitting in a chair on her own, she watched the dancing, all of the happy coupled people twirling by made her wish she could be out there. but she could survive without being on the dance floor.
Vincent raised his brow. "Very well then," he looked at Lilith. "May I?" he asked now looking at her and inviting her to dance.
Ayrissan
Gracefully sitting in a chair on her own, she watched the dancing, all of the happy coupled people twirling by made her wish she could be out there. but she could survive without being on the dance floor.

Arias watched as the new guest appeared upon the room. She walked towards her willing to greet her. "Hello there miss," Arias began to say.

Fashionable Genius

Spinning away from the waterfall proved to be much harder then expected. She soon sat in a chair and singlaned to a waiter.
"waiter? Do you have a pen?"
"uh.. yes mam', Here you are...?"
"Thank you." She smiled and grabbed a near by napkin and begain drawing on it.
walks in and looks around for anyone she knows
"Hello." She said her eyes flicking up to look at the mistress. "Isn't it a fine night for dancing?" (Ack xp I have to go eat be back later)

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Quietly Michi returned to the foyer of the of the dance hall, for today her long black hair was swept up, strategically placed strands framed her face. Her flowing gown was a mix of red and violet, to match her eyes. The Circlet placed above her face was made from crystal and silver, a family heirloom. She stepped slowly from the door frame and open the door to the ballroom, silently latching it behind her. She surveyed the area, spotting the man who had touched her so deeply. unconsciously she brought her slim, alabaster fingers to her lips,

"He is here, and I am here, but somehow, so is the magic. "

As a waiter passed by she took a flute of champagne from his tray and glided almost invisibly to the window sill over looking the city and the hotel.

(( I'm baaaccckkk~))
I walk into the room, and i see this plethera of people. I try to look for anyone i might know with a very failing effort. I snag some punch (probably spiked) and head out towards the balcony to sit and relax in the clear starry night that i hoped would last forever...
Yuki, a young student at her first formal ball, walked into the room and was amazed by the number of people, the atmosphere, and the extravagant outfits. She had not been able to buy her own gown, as school tuition drained most of her savings.

"What a wonderful ball. I hope I can make a few friends here," she said with a quiet happiness.
(You girls make it so difficult for me! You come and go xD.I am glad you are back Michi)

Vincent sighed as he saw that Lilith left him without a dance. "This is amazing," he said scratching te back of his head. He walked to the nearest table to get a drink. Seeing nothing that interested him he looked for a waiter. "Excuse me, may I have te strongest drink you have?" he asked. He sighed and looked upon te room. He saw Lulu sitting all alone. He thought of Michi, Set, Lilith and now Lulu. "What have I gotten myself into..." he asked to himself waiting for his drink while he leaned slightly against the table. He licked his lips and remember last night. Chills crawled up his spine. He laughed. "What a woman..." he thought to himself. "So persitent in what she desires..." he gave another laugh. "Desire...Such a troublesome word.." he said outloud but to himself.

Fashionable Genius

Seeing the door open, Lulu lifted her head from her drawings and saw the women from last night...
"Is.. Is that her..." Swiftly Looking over at Vincent and Lilith, This women wouldn't mind... No... It's not like she has a leash around him...
"It seems I have missed my oppertunity. Very Well. It wasn't meant to be."
watching The women walk over to the window was almost like an illision.
*Sigh* "It seems the Fly is in another web even after it has been freeded, the foolish fly."

Fashionable Genius

"I suppose it Could be worse..." Lulu thought as she looked at her finished project that the napkin now had on it:

User Image

((dig my awsome skillz~!))

"Hmmm... The Moon setting, Or the Sun riseing over the North Pole..."

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Moving from the window sill, she sat at the closest table to her, one with a girl in a mask and a rather fluffy white dress. She turned to the girl, contemplatively looking her over and sipping her champagne. Finally she spoke, " Spade, and you my dear, your are is amazing"

Obviously her night with the desirable man had been just that a night, she had gotten what she wanted and somehow wanted more. She detested feeling the way she did, all wrapped up in her thoughts she looked at the girl again, and spoke in a calm even tone, not condescending, but she sounded tired, " I am Michi, and you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff