jessi_lld
Arias The Night Rose
jessi_lld
Arias The Night Rose

"Well, just watch out. Okay?" Arias sad. "Are you enjoying yourself?"
don't worry i will and yes i am and are u having fun as well

She laughed. "Indeed I am. Do you have a date?"
nope well not yet anyway and i see u appear to have one

"No, I do not. I just enjoy dancing. We just met." she defended herself with a smile.
alright alright i'll leave it at that then lol
Jinna silently walks into the room. She smiles and says, "Hello everyone."
Arias The Night Rose
Jasper Cullen-Hale
the parties have begun =]

"Yes they have, Welcome."

thank you =] hope you're enjoying yourself...
Iknow crying I brought them here as ghosts since I can't live without them and sold my soul to let heaven let them be here or was it hell? it's a discussion and I'm leaving for a bit

Romantic Raider

A small smile played across Imigine's mouth. She could overhear jessi_lld's and Yume yaminaka's argument, and it was amusing to listen to.
Jinna walks around, observing people.
Jenn walked into the dance room. "Party!" she cried out. Jenn walked directly to the dance floor and began to boogy it up to the music.

Romantic Raider

Arias The Night Rose
Imigine
Imigine slipped into the room quietly and observed the other attendees. They seemed to be enjoying themselves. She slid into a chair at an empty table that had an admirable veiw of the entire room.

"Why welcome Miss." Arias approached the girl. "How do you do?"

Imigine smiled warmly at Arias. "I'm very well. Thank you for asking. May I ask after your own health?"
Jasper headed off to a table to take a seat.

Proxy Borg

Yume yaminaka
Iknow crying I brought them here as ghosts since I can't live without them and sold my soul to let heaven let them be here or was it hell?
oh my ii guess ur major fan girl then lol don't wory i'm super obsessed with sasori

Proxy Borg

*jessi twirled a bit on the dance floor then grabed yet again another drink from the table ("IT'S NOT ALCOHOL THIS TIME! scream " ) and sat down at a table
Imigine
Arias The Night Rose
Imigine
Imigine slipped into the room quietly and observed the other attendees. They seemed to be enjoying themselves. She slid into a chair at an empty table that had an admirable veiw of the entire room.

"Why welcome Miss." Arias approached the girl. "How do you do?"

Imigine smiled warmly at Arias. "I'm very well. Thank you for asking. May I ask after your own health?"

"I am glad." she smiled at her. "Yes you may, very well thank you. I am feeling very healthy. How about yourself?"
Jenn danced with the music some more before she noticed the punch. Jenn walked over to the table with the punch and grabbed a glass. She sipped at it and stood by the table, planning to get back on the dance floor as soon as she finished her glass.
Jasper Cullen-Hale
Jasper headed off to a table to take a seat.

Arias waited for him to be seated. "Hello sir, how do you do?" she asked politely and gave a curtsy in respect.

Proxy Borg

Jenn_antiviolahater
Jenn danced with the music some more before she noticed the punch. Jenn walked over to the table with the punch and grabbed a glass. She sipped at it and stood by the table, planning to get back on the dance floor as soon as she finished her glass.
lol another fan of the punch bowl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games