Yes 0.86883720930233 86.9% [ 934 ]
No 0.13116279069767 13.1% [ 141 ]
Total Votes:[ 1075 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 160 161 162 > >> >>> »|

jessi_lld
Arias The Night Rose
jessi_lld
Arias The Night Rose
Arias approached the table with the drinks. "Excuse me ladies," she said interrupting. "Hi, I am Arias, the host of this section of the Annual Ball." she bowed at her introduction. "I was wondering if you are doing fine and why is it you are drinking so much alcohol." she smiled waiting for a response.
i've only had bout 5 small cups of the punch though xand honestly i'm not even buzzed yet

"Well, just watch out. Okay?" Arias sad. "Are you enjoying yourself?"
don't worry i will and yes i am and are u having fun as well

She laughed. "Indeed I am. Do you have a date?"
"I'm no good at judging." he smirked, pulling her arm up, causing her to twirl. "But I suppose I could try."

Proxy Borg

Jasper Cullen-Hale
the parties have begun =]
it looks like it
sasori's dead and not gay the sides I have 2 bad boys to play with *mello comes in and sits down so my sig is what they are doing* Mello-kun is my second fave barely *hands them some sake mello just eats his chocolate and dei accepts it*

Proxy Borg

Arias The Night Rose
jessi_lld
Arias The Night Rose
jessi_lld
Arias The Night Rose
Arias approached the table with the drinks. "Excuse me ladies," she said interrupting. "Hi, I am Arias, the host of this section of the Annual Ball." she bowed at her introduction. "I was wondering if you are doing fine and why is it you are drinking so much alcohol." she smiled waiting for a response.
i've only had bout 5 small cups of the punch though xand honestly i'm not even buzzed yet

nope well not yet anyway and i see u appear to have one

Beloved Gekko

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
hmm soooo..... is there going to b somewhere we get to go.. or is this ball just with the forums??? im confused sweatdrop lol!
Jasper Cullen-Hale
the parties have begun =]

"Yes they have, Welcome."

Romantic Raider

Imigine slipped into the room quietly and observed the other attendees. They seemed to be enjoying themselves. She slid into a chair at an empty table that had an admirable veiw of the entire room.
*kisses mello kun on the lips to* hehehehehehehehe

Proxy Borg

Yume yaminaka
sasori's dead and not gay the sides I have 2 bad boys to play with *mello comes in and sits down so my sig is what they are doing* Mello-kun is my second fave barely *hands them some sake mello just eats his chocolate and dei accepts it*
even so if he's dead his ghost'll come after u.
jessi_lld
Arias The Night Rose
jessi_lld
Arias The Night Rose
jessi_lld
Arias The Night Rose

nope well not yet anyway and i see u appear to have one

"No, I do not. I just enjoy dancing. We just met." she defended herself with a smile.
Love to dance.
*mello blushed and kissed back* he said finaly u kiss me he said afterwords I just laugh
[[I could've sworn Mello died. =| And I know for sure Deidara blew himself up.

Oh, crap. Spoilers. Dx]]
Imigine
Imigine slipped into the room quietly and observed the other attendees. They seemed to be enjoying themselves. She slid into a chair at an empty table that had an admirable veiw of the entire room.

"Why welcome Miss." Arias approached the girl. "How do you do?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces