Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
deffienetly agree!
The Emmy's aren't fixed.
The voters just obviously love Mad Men and that's why it has won the past few years.
True Blood should've won though.
Maybe they just got tired of theOVER USED Vampire vs Warwolf thing and mad men is pretty dam good lolz rofl

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
In Fairness I don't believe True Blood to be the Best Show on Television, although It is certainly one of them. I think Dexter is heads and far above the Best Show on TV, I watched one season of Mad Men and I wanted to fall asleep at how boring it was.

2,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
true blood was so screwed over. it was so sad.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Well if you think about it, The emmy's usually gear towards shows like Mad Men, A show like True Blood would probably win more likely in another award like the teen choice award of whatever. Think about it. And it's not like True Blood won't win anything else. Besides, did you see the dress she wore?!! Holy crap, talk about fail.

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Big fan, True Blood should have taken it. but i would agree with some previous posts that the normal drama crowd wouldn't have taken to True Blood and Mad Men would have been the logical choice. mind you i didn't care for Mad Men.

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
The thing is that I'm getting really sick of vampires. It's getting too cliche now. I'm also annoyed how everyone thinks that if there is one vampire that comes after Twilight, it's a Twilight Vampire (which isn't even a vampire, of course).
Personally, I was surprised that True Blood didn't win. It's talked about all the time. I never heard of Mad Men, so I can't say anything. But if it won, it was probably because people just like it better. Simple as that.

6,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
Death Dealer Kayako
I still want to know how that happened because True Blood got more storyline that had a good balance of drama, romance, horror and action.
i need money

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
xXdjwreckxX
Death Dealer Kayako
I still want to know how that happened because True Blood got more storyline that had a good balance of drama, romance, horror and action.
i need money

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
xXdjwreckxX
xXdjwreckxX
Death Dealer Kayako
i need money
ytoifjhf
Mad Men is a great show, with wonderful plot, and characters. I can understand why it won.

Mega Sex Symbol

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Black Death Goddess
Okay who here agrees with me and Death Dealer Kayako and Shinigami Kayako that True Blood was screwed over and that the Emmy's were fixed?
YES , oh my goooo TRUE BlOOD IS THE BEST SHOW EVER~ 3nodding User ImageUser Image heart User Image heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff