• Signature Look 250
always next year, eventually they will change up who wins, they always do

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
i-Fatso
I think vampired suck.
Trueblood just jumped on the Bandwagon of Twilight, so they arent as good as the the Twilight Saga
bwahahahahaha! no i think you mean vampire diaries jumped on the twitard bandwagon! trueblood was a really good series of books before it became a tv show... and as per usual the books were a bit better

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sakie Grayson
i-Fatso
I think vampired suck.
Trueblood just jumped on the Bandwagon of Twilight, so they arent as good as the the Twilight Saga

I want to apologize to everybody else before I post this but just for reference, True Blood is based off of the "Southern Vampire Mysteries" by Charlaine Harris. The first book in the series, "Dead Until Dark" was released in 2001 and by the time that Stephenie Meyer released the first "Twilight" book in 2005, Charlaine Harris had already released 4 books of her series with a 5th that also debuted in 2005. The only thing about Twilight that came first was the film, which was only released a few months before the True Blood series started. So, its a little difficult to see where True Blood "jumped on the Bandwagon of Twilight."

Anyways, on to the topic at hand. I am a huge fan of both Mad Men and True Blood and I really have to say that despite how much I love both shows, I certainly understand why Mad Men won. True Blood is a fun show with colorful characters and interesting imagery. Mad Men is a great show with colorful characters, great acting, and socially relevant story-telling. Unfortunately, these type of shows are usually the type of shows that the Academy prefers to award Emmy's too.
excatly! it does make me giggle so when ppl acuse any vampire book of jumping on the twilight band wagon espicaly if the book was published before stephene meyers orrr if the vamps are nothing like the sparkly gay failbats of the twilight werld.

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
MiZZ_BEETLEJUICE
i-Fatso
I think vampired suck.
bwahahahahaha! no i think you mean vampire diaries jumped on the twitard bandwagon! trueblood was a really good series of books before it became a tv show... and as per usual the books were a bit better

And The Vampire Diaries were a series of books, well before the books that True Blood is based on were ever written.

The first three Vampire Diaries books came out in 1991. The Southern Vampire Mysteries came out in 2001. Twilight in 2005.

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Twas dissappointing

Conservative Explorer

2,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I think "True Blood" should of got the emmy too, they did get robed !!!
nk. I feel like I'm a chicken wing. my bf didnt come by, i have needs. like sex

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I was pissed that everything lost to Mad Men. xD

Tipsy Lunatic

Every episode of True Blood starts and ends with a scream or something violent, obscene or sexual just to get your attention from the start and keep you wanting more once it's over. In my opinion, the only interesting thing that every happened on the show was the whole Maryann plot (which they ended so convienently). True Blood is solely designed for the masses but has no values or morals or uniqueness about it.
I totaly agree i mean ! Its true bllod were talking about... One of the most addictive and talked about show in tv. 95 % of ppl know what true blood is and actually like it ! That was not cool Them not winning sad
Black Death Goddess
Okay who here agrees with me and Death Dealer Kayako and Shinigami Kayako that True Blood was screwed over and that the Emmy's were fixed?

ummm,
I DO true blood is awesome, its better than twilight and its sure as hell better than that crappy show that won.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff