Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
If you watched the Emmys who were your picks for best and worst dressed and why? also post pics if you want because I did not get to see the whole show as I am sure others didn't get to either!

I haven't seen anything yet that made me say "wow!" or "eegad!" so I am excited to see what everyone else thinks!

6,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

7,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
so far I like Anna Paquin, Heidi Klum, Lea Michelle, and Maria Menounos. I dislike Emily Deschanel, and hate Rita Wilson and Wanda Sykes looks ( though Wanda's date looks stunning!)

here are some pics: http://www.emmys.com/articles/red-carpet-2010

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kim Kardashian for best dressed girl. She might not have any other marketable skills or talent, but she can sure work that outfit. She looked like an Egyptian queen in that dress.
Some beautiful dresses.

7,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Legato of the Night
Kim Kardashian for best dressed girl. She might not have any other marketable skills or talent, but she can sure work that outfit. She looked like an Egyptian queen in that dress.

I agree but I do think she has a bit too much boob for that dress....though it is her so I suppose she probably has too much boob for just about any dress whee
i loved all their dresses!! and kim kardashian looked REALLY good in that dress
Kim Kardashian sure knows how to dress up. The way she brings it also helps. biggrin
i just love the dresses.... heart

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
Look at this site:

http://awards.tv.yahoo.com/photos/140-2010-emmys-red-carpet-report-card#OmgPhoid=33

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
weeeeee fun

7,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Galixie
Look at this site:

http://awards.tv.yahoo.com/photos/140-2010-emmys-red-carpet-report-card#OmgPhoid=33

haha i love some of the stuff they say on there

4,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
i know right
love lea michele's look, really put together biggrin

jayma mays looked lovely and january jones made that short front-long back work 3nodding
hamm's wife's dress was beautiful, but i don't think it really suited her hair colour. OMG KELLY OSBOURNE, gorgeous dress with her lovely light locks.
I actually really liked toni colette's dress, but maybe if it had been a brighter colour and a slightly stiffer material..
tina fey had an amazing dress but i wish the hair had been more fun gonk
jewel pulls off the vast amounts of lace well

was anyone else hoping jane lynch would walk the red carpet in a tracksuit? xp

love looking at red carpet dresses, but rather blah night this year sad

7,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Arianiv
love lea michele's look, really put together biggrin

jayma mays looked lovely and january jones made that short front-long back work 3nodding
hamm's wife's dress was beautiful, but i don't think it really suited her hair colour. OMG KELLY OSBOURNE, gorgeous dress with her lovely light locks.
I actually really liked toni colette's dress, but maybe if it had been a brighter colour and a slightly stiffer material..
tina fey had an amazing dress but i wish the hair had been more fun gonk
jewel pulls off the vast amounts of lace well

was anyone else hoping jane lynch would walk the red carpet in a tracksuit? xp

love looking at red carpet dresses, but rather blah night this year sad

I totally agree with you no all of this. I didn't even recognize Kelly Osbourne she looks amazing!! I thought Jewel was so high school promish ( but still pretty)
AND OMG YES I wanted to see like a black or red tracksuit with some matching jewels LOL that would have been so fantastic! (<3 Glee)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff