Welcome to Gaia! ::

well im a number 1 fan 4 michael jackson. i loooooooove hime. he is the best!!!! he is the king of pop! he is also the king of dancing and singing. give you agree, please reply and say how much luv him and daning and his singin....plz. thx 4 reading. michael jackson rocks! heart
me sooooo sad that he died!!! gonk sweatdrop gonk sad sad neutral stare crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
mjlove99
well im a number 1 fan 4 michael jackson. i loooooooove hime. he is the best!!!! he is the king of pop! he is also the king of dancing and singing. give you agree, please reply and say how much luv him and daning and his singin....plz. thx 4 reading. michael jackson rocks! heart
me sooooo sad that he died!!! gonk sweatdrop gonk sad sad neutral stare crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

yah im sad too bu mj wasnt in this year's emmy awards..... though i bet he would have for being king of pop.
that is why i put him in here. he would of bin in the emmys if he didnt die so that is y i put him in here!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff