Don't watch it, hate it. 0.068571428571429 6.9% [ 12 ]
Glee, Glee everywhere. 0.091428571428571 9.1% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 175 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm not really into Glee, but only really beacuse I never really started watching it. :/

But I loooove Modern Family!!!!!!!! biggrin heart

And I loooove Community!!! biggrin

Original Gaian

10,725 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
dramallama dramallama
I sort of agree with you guys. Its a newcomer but I dont give a s**t what anyone says; Jane Lynch deserved the award she won tonight. I wish Chris Colfer had won but that was just wishful thinking but its a good enough sign he was nominated with this being his first show and first job as an actor smile

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
DarkDaisuke9
I sort of agree with you guys. Its a newcomer but I dont give a s**t what anyone says; Jane Lynch deserved the award she won tonight. I wish Chris Colfer had won but that was just wishful thinking but its a good enough sign he was nominated with this being his first show and first job as an actor smile
Oh I definitely think Jane Lynch deserved her win! Not as big of a fan of Chris Colfer, but to each their own.
Yeah and I think its bullshit that someone said Jane Lynch didnt deserve that award. I saw a few people and oh well their opinions dont matter to me one bit. Im so glad she thanked her wife as well that was just aw for me :3
i think glee is greatand should at least win a couple

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
DarkDaisuke9
Yeah and I think its bullshit that someone said Jane Lynch didnt deserve that award. I saw a few people and oh well their opinions dont matter to me one bit. Im so glad she thanked her wife as well that was just aw for me :3
Whaaaaaat. I can't even -- pff.

Haters gonna hate, I suppose. I think Jane Lynch is fabulous, and has been for ages. One of my favorite actresses on TV right now.
I wanted Glee to win a few awards, at least.
But I knew that for some of the categories (like Oustanding Comedy Series), I knew Glee would loose to Modern Family. Listen to the cheers, and you can tell.

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
i saw one time.its okay stare
I love Glee but I do agree, it is sometimes overrated. I love Modern Family and The Big Bang Theory. XD
I only watch their performances or presentations in Glee and I like it but I don't know the story of the tv series. I'm not much of a tv watcher.
Kind of Ticked that the Office didn't win anything. I think the humor involved in it is so awkward that a lot of people don't get it. I know of a lot of people that feel that way. but I love the Office so I wished it won something
suu_no_clover
DarkDaisuke9
Whaaaaaat. I can't even -- pff.

Haters gonna hate, I suppose. I think Jane Lynch is fabulous, and has been for ages. One of my favorite actresses on TV right now.

Jane Lynch is Freaking Hilarious

2,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The cutest actor alive (Chris Colfer) should not have lost to that not-so-cute guy from Modern Family. I don't even know what Modern Family is!!
i am pretty glad that things turned out how they did on the emmys, though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces