In a relationship with t3h marth

Versatile Shapeshifter

HRHunter
QueenOfMallets
Eserel

¿PORQUÉ?

I think it'd be better with a blue paper crown. 3nodding

if i may..
i think it, whatever hat you put on, should be a darker shade of blue.
i didn't notice your bow until i really looked at your avi.

Thing is there are no really good blue hats. This was the best. :B And I love it.
NobodyVIII
*tapes on sholder* may I have artsies I dressed up as my name cosplay who is Axel(who is the 8th Nobody) from Kingdom Hearts 2
Have you read the first post?
Hm, is my outfit too complicated by any chance?

Versatile Shapeshifter

NobodyVIII
[ L ! A N G ]
NobodyVIII
*tapes on sholder* may I have artsies I dressed up as my name cosplay who is Axel(who is the 8th Nobody) from Kingdom Hearts 2

I just wanted to ask because for my Avi this is formal even if this isn't a dress, there is no need for scarcasm I'll leave sorry to bother you

]: Its not necessarily sarcasm. And isn't Axel a guy?
Yay people who dressed up!

~Nicky~
Eserel

Thing is there are no really good blue hats. This was the best. :B And I love it.

yahh, i guess.

and that hat is cheap.
NO OFFENSE
[ L ! A N G ]
User Image

YAY!!! *glomps* Thank you! heart
It's so cute! ^^
NobodyVIII
[ L ! A N G ]
NobodyVIII

I just wanted to ask because for my Avi this is formal even if this isn't a dress, there is no need for scarcasm I'll leave sorry to bother you
I'm only doing people who're dressed up for the occasion. If you were trying to find people to draw your cosplay avatar, you should've looked somewhere else, dearie. I'm saying this with all do respect.
Nicky621

~Nicky~

yay, me!
HRHunter
Nicky621

~Nicky~

yay, me!

Yay!

~Nicky~

Versatile Shapeshifter

HRHunter
Eserel

yahh, i guess.

and that hat is cheap.
NO OFFENSE

Lawl thats also why I love it. Its really fun (and challenging) to make cheap stuff work on your avvie. Like starter clothes. :B
Eserel

Lawl thats also why I love it. Its really fun (and challenging) to make cheap stuff work on your avvie. Like starter clothes. :B

the least expensive item i'm wearing is prolly my buck teeth.

i buy a bunch of cheap things, though.
i wear them occasionally.
Eserel
HRHunter
Eserel

yahh, i guess.

and that hat is cheap.
NO OFFENSE

That's so true!

~Nicky~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas