Go-Gaia
We miss your 'chatty' ways,
and the 'two maps' in witch we play.
Go-Gaia
You may be but a distant 'letter',
written oh so long ago,
We think prehaps you may have been better,
then the Gaia we now know.

There have been so many changes, additions, memories, and many many things in this Gaian community.

I don't want to make this post long, so OLDBIES... come and feel free to share memories, screenshots, fanart, or anything else you can remember about this one site that used to be known as Go-Gaia! 3nodding

NEWBIES, feel free to join too! Chat, learn, and experience the old days.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
To see other Pictiures Please go threw the following pages yourself, there are far to many. Thank you.

User Image

Myttens
;_; my first clothes I bought
User Imagethe first time I drew my avie ;_;
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
Submitted by Mayday Parker

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
AllyChan90

I still have a drawing someone did of my first avatar...
User Image
User Image
Evil Muffin

Sky Render
Ever since Lanzer was a young boy, he has been utterly obsessed with gold. Gold, gold, gold. It’s all he ever thought about. His mother had gold teeth, his father forged gold bricks, his goose laid gold eggs.. (Well, they looked golden, but the goose had hepatisis. And don’t ask me why he had his own goose.) He dreamt of gold, he sang songs about gold in the shower, and even screamed out gold’s name during se- er…, um………. Anyway! After graduating from Bullion High School, while walking back towards home down Sunrock Road, he bumped into a man named VO. VO, a blingologist from southern California, instantly knew what lie within Lanzer’s deep, bright heart, and convinced him to run the 2 blocks to his laboratory. Inside, Lanzer met the rest of the Gold Gaia krew, a group of blingologists with one goal in mind: To create a secret formula to turn rocks into gold!

Members of the Gold Gaia krew consisted of:
Ling, codenamed “Alexandria” for her complete control over Egypt’s gold dust excavations. She is also the leader of the Gold Gaia krew, but mainly because of her seductive prowess and beautiful singing voice. Occasionally she would find some precious gems, which she would use to create jewel-inlaid golden crowns, tiaras, and those pencils with the trolls with neon-pink hair on the eraser.
L0cke, codenamed “El Blanco” recently lost his father to the Italian Mafia. In retaliation, his own crime family (known bitterly as “The Flame Clothing Knights”) flooded italy with tanker-fulls of former wal-mart employes looking for tailor and baking jobs. Italy is rumored to become a third-world country by the time you finish reading this stupid story.
VO, codenamed “El Snake-o” wanted L0cke’s codename, but.. didn’t know what “blanco” meant. But he thought it was cool. (It is cool, isn’t it?) Aside from his lack of name creativity, he is one of the most important members of the Gold Gaia krew, as he received his blingology masters degree from Harvard. Not the law school, the city-state in Africa. He has had his degree the longest. (Atleast, that’s what he says. After repeated attemps to find his degree, we could only find pictures of Ling, though in the pictures it doesn’t look like she knows she’s being photographed..)

*awkward silence*

Lanzer and team quickly got to work, but with month after month of failed attempts, and tens of dollars spent in research, their funding, and their patience, were wearing thin. Lanzer knew to complete his quest he would need to go in search of his asian roots. He and his blingologist brigands scowered the tibetin countryside in search of the Min Shan (really tall) mountains. Their map was true and accurate, and they climbed for days in the bitter cold to the very peak of the mountain— only to find the shaman they were seeking on the other peak. Using L0cke’s SPF 75 sunblock container as a sled, they sped down the mountain in a matter of seconds, which must have been really painful, but up the other side they went! Having reached their destination, Lanzer confronted the old shaman and explained their marvelous journey, and most importantly, their quest. The shaman said he could help, and gave Lanzer his list of ingredients.

Quote:
An egg, a waffle iron, some broken glass, a bird's nest, some goat milk, and Lanzer's soul!

Lanzer strangly carried all of these such things in his bag, but his soul.. he could not give up such a gift, not even for his quest, so he wrote Lanzer’s Soul on a piece of paper and hid it under the pile of sticki-ness.

Their travels complete, they returned to Lanzer’s hometown of ShinyShinyShiny to test this miracle potion. He knew just the place to test it, and they went to his house. In the front yard was the largest and most disgustingly misshappen rock the Gold Gaia krew had ever seen, in the last few months. Lanzer quickly poured the potion onto the rock, and the earth began to quake and crumble at their feet! The boulder dislodged itself from the earth and lept from the earth, like a newbie scampers from stickied threads, and landed at Lanzer’s feet. It began to shake its seeming head in a bizarre manner and wagging its “tail” uncontrollably. The Gold Gaia krew was shocked and amazed, but nothing could prepare them for what happened next! The rock-creature pounced poor Lanzer and began to lick him! LICK HIM! A strange side-effect of the potion was that the creature’s saliva was a natural form a super-glue, thus Lanzer’s petrified do. In the crater from which the creature had lept was a small note. VO jumped down and read it aloud for the krew to hear.

I said I needed a soul! You gave me a piece of paper -_-' You see what happens when you're cheap? Young people today, always trying to cheat us honest old folk. Why I remember the time I..

VO stopped reading, and saw a postcard lying where the note had laid. VO stared at it for a few moments and then said “I can’t read this, it’s in some strange language!” He climbed out of the crater and Ling took the postcard from VO. Ling read aloud what the postcard read. The postcard read about a place named Go Gaia, and then of a place named Gaia Online, and then about a place named Neopets. When that word was said, the earth again crumbled and quaked and Lanzer’s house fell to pieces right before their eyes. After a few moments of dead silence, legions of cude, cuddly, sometimes ferocious fantastical pets crawled out of every knook and cranny of Lanzer’s rubble and escaped into the wilderness. Car alarms could be heard in the distance. They all shrugged and Ling read on. The postcard continued on about a place named Gaia Online, and the horrors and wonders it would bring. And there would be cheese.

On the way back to the Gold Gaia krew’z crib, VO asked Ling how she was able to read the postcard. She replied, “You held it upside down.”

Teh Endz domokun
Aw! Go-gaia. It seems like it was such a long long time ago. whee
I still can't believe it has been 5 years, jeez.
I can still remember my first year.
Posting through a whole night, before I went to camp to get money for an Angelic Scarf, which were only 200k by the time. <3
Good memories.

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Go-Gaia... I remember my original account joined only about a month after the name change. That was so weird.
I miss typing in go-gaia. gonk
User Image

Oh man, I can't even remember what it was like back in 2004 when I joined.
Part of that could be that I was nine and not very intestered until I refound Gaia again a year later...
But anyways, yeah, there have been a lot of changes. Some for the better, and some.. not so great. I still miss the cat-girl.

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I knew about Go-Gaia, but I've never seen that banner before!
I'm a newbie, so I still don't know much.
Haven't even been here for a year. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kavauras
I still can't believe it has been 5 years, jeez.
I can still remember my first year.
Posting through a whole night, before I went to camp to get money for an Angelic Scarf, which were only 200k by the time. <3
Good memories.
It's really strange to think about how long I have been on gaia. xd
Violet Song jat Shariff

lol, me too. Sometimes I'll accidentally type it in.

Ruthless Pirate

That seems more appealing to me than the current state of Gaia (even with all these cool items).

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Split_Personality
User Image

Oh man, I can't even remember what it was like back in 2004 when I joined.
Part of that could be that I was nine and not very intestered until I refound Gaia again a year later...
But anyways, yeah, there have been a lot of changes. Some for the better, and some.. not so great. I still miss the cat-girl.

Aww, the cat girl! I miss her, too. They should make that one of the random banners.

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Wow. I still remember buying my Kiki for like 2k. This is a account I play on now, my old one Miss Danielle is my mule. I'm an '04 baby! :3
DisneyLandFreekshow
Violet Song jat Shariff

lol, me too. Sometimes I'll accidentally type it in.
me too. i still write go-gaia a lot.. psshh...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff