Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deth sheathes his sword and turns his back on Selius. "I'm sorry, I don't get to 'play' with you anymore. Next time, think before you try to mess with me. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Remember that."

Deth starts walking toward the door.
Duckeh strode towards Selius. "I guess someone has to dance before the night ends, so someone find a partner." Duckeh, not expecting to be picked went to sit at a table.
"Normally, if she wasn't here, I would've slaughtered you already," she hissed at Selius. Her arms crossed as she walked over to the wall.
*Upon realizing what was going on Lanca would quirk an eye brow, only abit more curious to find out the rest of the story. It seemed odd that blood had been shed as it was so apparent. Petty things lead to petty fights, such a shame really. Soon she would place herself atop a stool, crossing one leg over the other intending to watch further into this scene.*

Wheezing Lunatic

Selius' mouth curled into its usual smirk. He shook hands with Kari thanking her again. then walked to Duckeh.
Kneeling before her, he tipped his hat.
"And thank you, fine lady." He said, Standing again afer kissing her hand.
"I would ask to dance, but i would rather not hurt any more mortals tonight." He admited.
Duckeh looked up at Selius, not a smile nor a frown to be found on her face. "I did not do anything. I was the one who was just on the side, sometimes making things worse. I am sorry that I ever got involved. I just wish the night could end happy, not with all the depression. "

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Deth opens the door, then looks back and shakes his head from side to side. "Vampires..." Deth walks out the door and leaves.

((OOC: I hope I played nicely enough for you guys. I'm tired and I'm leaving.))
A tear falls down Duckeh's cheek. "I hate sad endings."

Wheezing Lunatic

((cya))
Selius tipped his hat again.
"You did more than you think" He smiled. Turning on his heel, he walked to the bar, Placing his hat on the bench.
"Red wine please." He said casually, rbbing his hand through his hand.
Kari scowls. She ignores that handshake. Her back is against the wall as she stops against it. Perhaps she should wait everything out...Her Gwee looks at her, then points to a tree.

[going, night]

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
tail slowly sways back and forth as he walks in, the flames on it actually harmless as he looked around and smlies softly "hello?"
Duckeh looks up and notcies a rather attractive man walking in. She stands up and strides up to him. "Hello"

((G2g have dinner, friend request me!))

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
"hello" he smiled softly and bowed to her politlie

Wheezing Lunatic

After a few sips, Selius noticed a rather attractiv woman out of the corner of his eye.
Hm.. I didnt even see her come in.. He thought. Standing up, he placed a 50 dollar note on the table then grabbe dhis hat, spinning it on his finger, he threw it in the air, caught it and put it on, walking over to Lanca.
((brb dinner))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces