Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Lover

16,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Hey, Chi. Do you still need the Jacket???
chi-freya1700
TengokusTatsu
TengokusTatsu
chi-freya1700
TengokusTatsu
I know there are five items I won't get on the list. If theres a time when I can help let me know.

k^.^
how'd u get a hat and ears..mine wont let me do that..evilness...lol
the straw hat was a gift from a long time friend, who was also somone I worked with many years ago and the ears took severly weeks or was it months? anywho, you are talking about those items right?
On a different note, I just looked at the time, its 3:40am, and its time I hit the hay. Chi if you want to add me as a friend you can, same for you Vimpire. It was really great talking with ya'll tonight.

heh..its 4:45 here..ima add you^.~ night..morning! bye!!lol
Thanks and same goes for you. Take Care.
Naiyala

no i just posted my avi though so if u could plz help me with that not the pants though i have those now^>~ that'd be great^.~ thanks though! g'night!^.~ heehee cya tomarrow
umm...and if u could donate..any amount would be fne^.~ thanx and cya later
can i add you?
chi-freya1700
TengokusTatsu
TengokusTatsu
chi-freya1700
TengokusTatsu
I know there are five items I won't get on the list. If theres a time when I can help let me know.

k^.^
how'd u get a hat and ears..mine wont let me do that..evilness...lol
the straw hat was a gift from a long time friend, who was also somone I worked with many years ago and the ears took severly weeks or was it months? anywho, you are talking about those items right?
On a different note, I just looked at the time, its 3:40am, and its time I hit the hay. Chi if you want to add me as a friend you can, same for you Vimpire. It was really great talking with ya'll tonight.

heh..its 4:45 here..ima add you^.~ night..morning! bye!!lol

add me if u want to night lol

Playful Lover

16,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
chi-freya1700
Naiyala

no i just posted my avi though so if u could plz help me with that not the pants though i have those now^>~ that'd be great^.~ thanks though! g'night!^.~ heehee cya tomarrow

I meant, do you need the jacket for your dream avi now. Because if you do I can get it for you. I have one that I don't need.
Naiyala
chi-freya1700
Naiyala

I meant, do you need the jacket for your dream avi now. Because if you do I can get it for you. I have one that I don't need.

oh that..yeah i do....heh sweatdrop

Playful Lover

16,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
chi-freya1700
Naiyala
chi-freya1700
Naiyala

oh that..yeah i do....heh sweatdrop

Alright, no problem. I like helping people out, whether it kills my quests or not. sweatdrop
thank you so mcuh!!! do i owe u anything?
i have to go now..thank you for the jacket !!!!!!!
and forget wat i said ealier about allthat donating and stuff..heh sweatdrop
well cya later!! bye bye!

Playful Lover

16,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
chi-freya1700
thank you so mcuh!!! do i owe u anything?

Nah, you don't have to owe anything if you don't want to. I enjoy helping people. Since I've first joined Gaia I think I've donated about 30k all together... I had found a brown magical giftbox when I went to my friends list on my profile once and got Fox Ears from it and donated it to a friend who had been hacked... I just like making people happy. ^^

Playful Lover

16,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
chi-freya1700
i have to go now..thank you for the jacket !!!!!!!
and forget wat i said ealier about allthat donating and stuff..heh sweatdrop
well cya later!! bye bye!

Alright. See ya around. If you ever need more gold, just ask and I'll help you out. ^^

Playful Lover

16,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
*wanders around and sighs* Am I here alone now???
~mew~
this sound fun ^^
i hope i have fun ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out