Welcome to Gaia! ::

i_L0L3D
yoyoyo wats up my ppl add me to friends check out my profile and leave comments plz and ty

*sits down on couch* wanna sit
Black Sunlight
Rikii-chan
Black Sunlight
Rikii-chan
Black Sunlight

no thank you but if you wanna sit here and talk to me that would be ok*walks over to a table and gets another chair*Have a seat if you want...
*sits in the chair and smiles* so are you enjoying yourself here?

I am now that I have someone to talk to...and you???

i'm good! thanks for asking, your so polite!

You're welcome...I try to be

*looks at you puzzled* you seem sad, do you mind me asking why?
*Big gleaming eyes* I joined not to long ago so this is my first ball! I'm sure I'll love it!
Hearing a tune in his heart, Andy danced. He felt pumped today. If only someone would join him in this dance. He felt alone, yet with someone at the same time. It was not a welcoming feeling.
I don't even get this whole "Gaian Ball" thing. It seems fun, but the fact that it's on a forum makes it sort of boaring. I'll mess around later, hence the fact I don't even get it, bye.
J aime lire
The True Obito Uchiha
J aime lire
The True Obito Uchiha
J aime lire

"not well,I'm afraid" Kagome replied "if you lead I might be able to follow"

ok i can do that i grap her hands into closed posistion and start to step back back side back

in a cat like walk

J'aime lire, followed slightly climsily. She still matched his steps gracefully.

((wow, that made no sense))

dancing is harder to learn how to do on gaia

i contine to walk then we quickly turn as i spin you

((yeah!))

J'aime lire came out of the spin to stand next to Obita, awaiting the next move

i pull J'aime lire close to me as we turn our heads looking forward walking im mirror
dragonruler 07
The True Obito Uchiha
blondie205
Sebatian1986
dragonruler 07
hey mabye we shuld jus beat the livin daylights outta him

"Hey I love that idea I'm game bro."

*starts to yell* Hold on! I never liked him! He's just a jerk! *my date gets up and pulls my hair* IM WHAT?

hey buddy come here i grap him the neck and drag him out of the room we are going have a little chat my dark star starts to spin you see buddy you are never that mean to a lady
*follows him*need any assitace?

"HE really needs to be tought something new like maybe getting his a** kicked."
He also followed

Beloved Conversationalist

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Playful Lover

16,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
*looks around at everyone from behind plant in corner*
englishrose2012
*sits down*

*Slowly becomes transparent beside you, my ever swirling green eyes glow in the dark of the room. Looks at you, a stare of complete indifference*
IceMagician
Its an honer to be at the 5th anual ball.

heart I Love heart

It is a great honer to be here at this wonderful ball that gaia so greatly holds.

heart literate people heart
Sebatian1986
dragonruler 07
The True Obito Uchiha
blondie205
Sebatian1986
dragonruler 07
hey mabye we shuld jus beat the livin daylights outta him

"Hey I love that idea I'm game bro."

*starts to yell* Hold on! I never liked him! He's just a jerk! *my date gets up and pulls my hair* IM WHAT?

hey buddy come here i grap him the neck and drag him out of the room we are going have a little chat my dark star starts to spin you see buddy you are never that mean to a lady
*follows him*need any assitace?

"HE really needs to be tought something new like maybe getting his a** kicked."
He also followed
so u want ot help? help all u want i wnt give if hes dead in a sec
SHADOW_OF_DAMAGE
ashlya-1
SHADOW_OF_DAMAGE
ashlya-1
SHADOW_OF_DAMAGE

I've never thought of myself as someone interesting/wonderful company type of person to talk to so thanks. biggrin

So what interests do you have?

Well of course you are wonderful company. I'm enjoying talking to you. I am interested in most things, especially if they are a bit on the dangerous side. I love adventure. I like getting a rush. Skydiving is something I've really been into lately. Yourself?

Thanks again, I'm enjoying talking to you as well. Let's see my interests are I'm totally into anime and reading manga, I love playing video games on all video game systems I'm also into roleplaying and hanging out on the net a lot, I also like listening to music and hanging out with friends. (Who wouldn't?)

Sorry if this is too long of a reply for you.

(not at all I loved it)

We have some of the same interests. I love the net. I just recently discovered Gaia. I'm 20 years old and in LOVE with it. When I'm not outside I'm holed up in my apartment in front of my laptop on Gaia.

So how long have you been apart of Gaia? I've only been apart of Gaia for almost about two years.

Oh by the way I sent you a friend request.

So what else shall we talk about?

I've only been a member for a few months. I wish I could say 2 years...

What to talk about...hm....not quite sure. Well my name is Ashley by the way!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff