recieve 0.41142857142857 41.1% [ 144 ]
both 0.53428571428571 53.4% [ 187 ]
Total Votes:[ 350 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 120 121 122 > >> >>> »|

2 gifts given

1 gotton

thank you whoever you are biggrin
ILoveQuantumPhysics
Quantum The Happy Gifting Elf Is Here!!!

biggrin

Hi! biggrin

Loyal Smoker

The Hope
Hi guys! I don't have a whole lot *is questing for one of every shop item xD* but if I have multiples (which I know I do) I'll give them to people ^^

I'd be happy with anything anyone gives me ^^
x3 I bet you do. You seem like a rich gaian to me for some reason.
SkyeClad
I was in another gift giving thread (over a 1000 pages there) and someone sent me some nasty anonymous notes (through the gift giving thing) that I was no longer welcome in that thread since I was too cheap. I gave my last items away (gloves, wine shoes, flashlight, doctor hat, a bouquet and even a mask) but this wasn't good enough.

Was I wrong to give so little?

You're not wrong at all hun
That person was just a jerk
BoooHiiss to them
It's the thought that counts!
That person can go live in a hole
D<
PrincessAI_333
ILoveQuantumPhysics
Quantum The Happy Gifting Elf Is Here!!!

biggrin

Hi! biggrin
Hello ^^
Wow I wonder who should I give my pretty items to...
7Sasuke_Uchiha7
Wow I wonder who should I give my pretty items to...
Anyone you want ^^ Have Fun Gifting ^^
='D
A mimzy!!
Sweet
I love these things
Thank you
^.^
2 gifts given

2 gotton

THanks everyone!
SkyeClad
I was in another gift giving thread (over a 1000 pages there) and someone sent me some nasty anonymous notes (through the gift giving thing) that I was no longer welcome in that thread since I was too cheap. I gave my last items away (gloves, wine shoes, flashlight, doctor hat, a bouquet and even a mask) but this wasn't good enough.

Was I wrong to give so little?

I know I was there when you told everyone. You gave out good gifts. Besides you'd have to go into debt to get everyone an expensive gift. I liked what you got me by the way. smile
gimme gifts???
Hello everyone domokun i've got many more or less cheap things on my wishlist, so if you just happen to stumble over the fact that you've got anything just laying around in your inventory, i'd gladly take it & give you something that i think you'd like back biggrin

byez
I am questing a Kiki Kitty. Any gold or unwanted items, including bugs, trash and flowers would help.

Loyal Smoker

Totally freakin awesome! Another flashlight! <3 Thanks to whoever you are. *glomps everyone*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff