Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Dance with me?

Why not? 0.45801526717557 45.8% [ 60 ]
I guess. 0.25954198473282 26.0% [ 34 ]
Nope. Got my own girl to dance with. ~twirls my girl and dances with her~ 0.2824427480916 28.2% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 131 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 > >>

He blinks and dives be hind a overturned table and hears the glass hit the other side "to close for my liking..."
Ok, everybody's safe...I think...

-kicks open a side door- There's another dance room over there, just move the food and music equipment...plus there's NO FREAK-a** CHANDELIER TO FALL ON US... xp
Cattra Nightblade
He blinks and dives be hind a overturned table and hears the glass hit the other side "to close for my liking..."

She yelped, hugging him slightly with a large blush. "Th....." She shook slightly.
he blinks feeling rei hold close to him and he helps her up. "its okey... freak accident" he blinks and has her arm in his and walks her slowly until she can stop shaking to a chair in the other dance room.
-watches Cattra help Rei over to the other room- Aw...they make a cute couple, even though that love crap is generally a pain to watch...

-starts moving the music equipment over- Crap. This stuff is heavy. x_x
Cattra Nightblade
he blinks feeling rei hold close to him and he helps her up. "its okey... freak accident" he blinks and has her arm in his and walks her slowly until she can stop shaking to a chair in the other dance room.

She looked up at him, smiling and ceasing her shaking. "Th-that's better." She laughed nervously, standing up slowly and looking at her pigtail which had come undone. she pulled the other out, letting her hair flow down.
Gets up after a bit "im going to go help them..." he gets up and walks to Megami, "need help?" he blinks and looks around.
Nani? -turns around to look at Cattra- Oh, yeah. sweatdrop That'd be a big help. I've got the guitar and the keyboard, but um...the drums...-staaaaa-aaaaaare- neutral
Nods and walks over and grabs two of the Cymbals and there stands and follows her
She quickly got up, wiping some sweat off her forehead. "Damn it's hot..." She pulled her dress down a bit, sighing and following after cattra.
-drags the giant bass drum behind her- -twitch- Ok. Almost. There. -twitch-

-lifts it with the last of her strength and drops it on the stage with a giant BOOM.- -huff- Ok, so everything's here and everybody's safe. -twitch- So. Let's party on!

Go back to Rei dude, you two look cute together. -laughs and then runs back on stage to play a new song-
-walks in nervously- um......hello?
Now that you mention it.....it is pretty warm. x_o -goes to the back and turns on the air conditioners- It should get better pretty soon.

Anyways, I'm going to play the song Listen to your Heart. It's one of the few songs I can sing and play solely on the keyboard, since Kino seems...dead. -pokes with foot- And the other girl dissapeared. x_x
he blinks and smiles. "alright..." he turns and walks towards Rei.
fire--godess
-walks in nervously- um......hello?

Hey. Welcome to our party, ignore the glass shards in the other room. >_> Have fun, go dance or eat something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff