Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Dance with me?

Why not? 0.45801526717557 45.8% [ 60 ]
I guess. 0.25954198473282 26.0% [ 34 ]
Nope. Got my own girl to dance with. ~twirls my girl and dances with her~ 0.2824427480916 28.2% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 131 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 > >>

-waving hands frantically- PEOPLE, A GIANT CHANDELIER IS GONNA FALL ON YOU! MOVE!!!

-starts playing minor chords to get their attention-
He looks around and smiles a bit. "wow we got a few more people in here..." his smile turns to a grin as he looks about again.

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
giant chandelier!??! **lilo starts acting like a crazy lunatic!! RUN!!**
'Buukin does a barrel roll to avoid the collision!
Big enough to squash the whole room? neutral
-freaks out as the glass starts cracking- Um...maybe the sudden switch to punk rock wasn't such a great idea. eek

-jumps off the stage to push rei_hari and Cattra out of the way- Idiots... -runs around screaming out people to get the hell off the dance floor-
I'm hungry...

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
of course!! ball rooms have to have huge chandeliers!! run gremlin run!!!
Not the whole room...but if it falls, anybody who's on the dance floor's gonna get hurt. -watches the chandelier dangle in the air with only 2 wires holding it up now- Crud....
Rei screamed, hitting the ground with a THUD. She looked up at the chandalier, gulping. "D-damnit.... Thanks...." She looked up, rubbing her head.
He is pushed and looks at Megami Yaiba, "uhh thanks..." he takes rei's hand and leads her off the dance floor and then goes back to see if anyone is still there.

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
lilo is too frightened to stay any longer... bye peeps!!!! ** zooms out the double doors**
Good evening everyone!!
I'd love to dance with someone...
She runs backstage as the chanderleer crashes to the floor, glass flying in all directions, sinking into the drum skins.
She bites her lip, eyes watering, "And it was such a pretty kit..."
Cattra Nightblade
He is pushed and looks at Megami Yaiba, "uhh thanks..." he takes rei's hand and leads her off the dance floor and then goes back to see if anyone is still there.

She blushed a bit, smiling. "Thank you... thank you for that...." She rubbed her head again, brushing her dress off, tapping her foot with more loud clinks on the floor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff