Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Dance with me?

Why not? 0.45801526717557 45.8% [ 60 ]
I guess. 0.25954198473282 26.0% [ 34 ]
Nope. Got my own girl to dance with. ~twirls my girl and dances with her~ 0.2824427480916 28.2% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 131 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 > >>

She chuckles, looking to the stage. She strides over and sits herself behind the drumkit. Raising her arms, loosley holding the sticks.
walk in with a beautiful gown on*dances*
Rei nodded, laughing. "I think I'll take a break... let's go over to the punch table~"
-snickers- That's it.

-joins Kino on the stage thingy- -ties the conductor to the drain pipe outside- -starts singing along and playing chords on a keyboard-
She tests the drums sound. The base is out of tune. Sighing, she twiddles with the skin.
"That could've sounded awful..."
rei_hari
Rei nodded, laughing. "I think I'll take a break... let's go over to the punch table~"

"alright..." he smiles and walks over to the table with her.
Cattra Nightblade
rei_hari

She yawned, leaning against the table and taking a cup, handing one to cattra. "Thank you for the dance..." She said with a smile, sipping the drink rather elegantly.
-starts playing the intro to What I've Done-

Hey, you two by the punch-you better check if that stuff is spiked.

If it is, pour me a cup please? sweatdrop

(What I've Done is Linkin Park's newest single)
rei_hari
Cattra Nightblade
rei_hari

She yawned, leaning against the table and taking a cup, handing one to cattra. "Thank you for the dance..." She said with a smile, sipping the drink rather elegantly.

"its.. no problem at all" he takes the cup and takes a sip aswell. "hmm this is interesting experience none the less... it went from formal to rock..." he gives a lil laugh. "Ironic"
This is not rock! This is PUNK rock! xd

-starts singing the lyrics to the song-

In this farewell,
There is no blood,
There is no alibi,
Cause I’ve drawn regret,
From the truth,
Of a thousands lies,
So let mercy come and wash away…

-voice trails off as she sees one of the lights on the ceiling coming loose-

HOLY CRUD, MOVE PEOPLE!
She closes her eyes as she drums out the songs heart beat. Using just the right speed.
He smiles slightly. "my bad.. punk rock heh..." he grins.
'Buukin twirls in excitement as the boogie fever starts coursing through his veins.

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
heart lilo comes strutting in with her ruby red gown.... anyone care to dance?? heart
She heard her call and laughed, looking in her punch. "If it's spiked, I'm drinking the whole bowl!" She grabbed a cup and took it over to to her, laughing and handing it to her. She walked back to cattra and smiled again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff