Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Dance with me?

Why not? 0.45801526717557 45.8% [ 60 ]
I guess. 0.25954198473282 26.0% [ 34 ]
Nope. Got my own girl to dance with. ~twirls my girl and dances with her~ 0.2824427480916 28.2% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 131 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24

*she stands there looking confused what is everyone else doing?*
gazing _at _stars
*she stands there looking confused what is everyone else doing?*
*she pulls up her confused socks*

Beloved Fairy

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
With a big grin on her face, she listens to the resonance of the last note. "That was amazing!!" She quickly looks over to the clock and nearly has a heart attack. "Shoot, I have to go! I'm sorry, now there's no band..." Devon hops off the stage. She turns to Cattra, still looking guilty. "It was fun singing with you!" She retrieves her shoes and Elijah Wood cutout and leaves.
"alright... take care..." he gives a wave and puts the guitar down and walks over pops in a CD and steps down "hmm.. things are returning to normal?" he smiles slighly seeing a few car board cutouts still around.
~sits and watches every one dance~
Kiyori smiled "That was awesome!!!" she said throwing the drum sticks in the air.

Kino growled and smashed the guitar "YEAH!!!" she shouted.
>.> blinks seeing them "well that was fun..." he smiles
Kino belched and hit him with the guitar

Kiyori jumped down "KINO!!! Don't do that!!! Omigosh are you ok?"
Is laying there basicly dead. "owww...." blinks and puts his hand to his for head and brings it down and sees blood." owww?" he blinks and sits up, some blood drips on the floor. "I now have a wicked headache but no pain..." he winces a bit and stands and grabs a few napkins from the table and puts them over his now, bleeding for head.
TADA IM BACK
LAST TIME I DROWNDE IN SPIKED PUNCH AND WENT TO HE HOSPTALIM BACK THOUGH xp NO IM NOT A ZOMBIE
Cattra Nightblade
Is laying there basicly dead. "owww...." blinks and puts his hand to his for head and brings it down and sees blood." owww?" he blinks and sits up, some blood drips on the floor. "I now have a wicked headache but no pain..." he winces a bit and stands and grabs a few napkins from the table and puts them over his now, bleeding for head.

"Omigosh! I'm so sorry!!!!" she said rushing over to him and wiping the blood away.

Kino belched loudly as a sign of drunken victory. She wandered off looking for other people to terrorize with her guitar whacking combo.
"im.. okay... i think..." he blinks and takes a step but moves to the left slightly, kind of like if he was drunk. "and its not... your fault..." he smiles slightly.
As the girl enters, she tosses her hair.
"Spiffy place." she mutters, under her breath.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff