Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Dance with me?

Why not? 0.45801526717557 45.8% [ 60 ]
I guess. 0.25954198473282 26.0% [ 34 ]
Nope. Got my own girl to dance with. ~twirls my girl and dances with her~ 0.2824427480916 28.2% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 131 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 > >>

He smiles. "ever slow danced before?" he asks questionably
Megami Yaiba
rei_hari
She blushed lightly and smiled broader, standing up and taking his outstretched hand. *CLACK*. She winced as her feet hit the marble of the ballroom floor and flushed with embarassment, cursing her feet under her breath.

-walks over to the girl-

You don't have to worry...just go to the part of the dance floor with carpet hun.

-walks away again and leans against a wall, watching people come in-

She blushed even more in embarassment, her face going red. "G-good idea...." She looked down. coming to this party was a mistake.

She looked up at Cattra and nodded slightly, rubbing her head. "a few times...."
He leads her to the carpeted area and looks at her and puts his arms around her waist, not pulling her close to make her uncomfie, but not far away so its awkward. "hmm..." he smiles seeing a few other people enter then looks back at her.
Kino walked in dressed in ripped jeans and a tight black tank top. "Dam...I hate dances..." she said under her breath "Why'd ya make me come anyway?" she asked looking over at Kiyori

Kiyori trotted in with a small smile "Because its a dance! duh! dancing is fun!!!" she said throwing her hands in the air excitedly, twirling about, her long silver hair trailing behind her.

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Quote:
Please stop by to say hello

Hello ._.
Athea walks in alone, hoping to find a man or woman to dance with.
Cattra Nightblade
He leads her to the carpeted area and looks at her and puts his arms around her waist, not pulling her close to make her uncomfie, but not far away so its awkward. "hmm..." he smiles seeing a few other people enter then looks back at her.

She looked around a bit nervously, swaying her hips lightly with the music, her hands on his shoulders. "I'm sorry we can't dance in the center... m-my feet...." She sighed to herself, staring ruefully down at her foot. "damn feet."
rei_hari
Cattra Nightblade

She looked around a bit nervously, swaying her hips lightly with the music, her hands on his shoulders. "I'm sorry we can't dance in the center... m-my feet...." She sighed to herself, staring ruefully down at her foot. "damn feet."

He smiles. "its okay...." he nods at her. "I don't mind"
Kino looked around "Jeez, how boring.And the music is terrible!" she said looking around for the source of the sound. She walked up to the orchestra, and pulled out her guitar. With one swift swing she managed to knock out the conductor. "Lets ROCK!!!" she shouted, plugging her guitar into a nearby amp. She began to play the guitar part from the song "What I like about you" by Lillix. "Dam I need a drummer!!!!" she shouted hoping there might be some musically talented people in the room

Kiyori watched "Hm...Kino wants to rock out tonight...I was hoping more for a rave..."
Cattra Nightblade
rei_hari
Cattra Nightblade

"O-Okay, thanks." She shaid, flashing another smile quicky. She looked shyly up at him again, moving closer to him.
Kino raised her arm in the air and came down, playing a loud powerchord.
rei_hari
Cattra Nightblade
rei_hari
Cattra Nightblade

"O-Okay, thanks." She shaid, flashing another smile quicky. She looked shyly up at him again, moving closer to him.

He stays smiling at her looking down and adjusts his arms so that they are still around her when she moved in, then hearing the guitar he looks up and blinks oddly. "uh...." he says due to not knowing what to say at the sight of someone being fought off by a conductor
Kino grabbed the microphone and shouted "Ladies and Gents are you ready to ROCK?!?"
She stopped her dancing, hearing the sound of the guitar. she laughed, smiling. She wished, as the other one had, that it was a rave but alas... beggers can't be choosers. she as well had stopped her dancing, unsure of how to dance.
rei_hari
She stopped her dancing, hearing the sound of the guitar. she laughed, smiling. She wished, as the other one had, that it was a rave but alas... beggers can't be choosers. she as well had stopped her dancing, unsure of how to dance.

"heh.... this is new to me..." he blinks looking at her again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff