Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Dance with me?

Why not? 0.45801526717557 45.8% [ 60 ]
I guess. 0.25954198473282 26.0% [ 34 ]
Nope. Got my own girl to dance with. ~twirls my girl and dances with her~ 0.2824427480916 28.2% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 131 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Nani de su?!?!

-flips through memory- Ummm....I have no flippin clue. XD -puts on a CD of a couple of dance remixes- There. Now we can ALL dance, I don't have to get confused anymore, and I can go out and drag some more boys in here. Honestly. XD
hobo goes to a corner and cuts himself like an emo
HEY WHISTY THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT FREIND AND HELPING ME SIKE AND THANKS FOR THE LINK I HAD A PRESENT FOR YOU BUT NOW I DONT THINK YOULL WANT IT ANYWAYS stressed stressed stressed stressed evil evil evil evil evil stare
biggrin ANCES:
IM PISSED AT YOU DONT COUNT ON ME KEEPING YOU COMPANY IN MR. RLANDOS CLASS ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lily stand up and says, " dose anyone care to dance?"
this is wierd. im outta here...
alsamaymay
HEY WHISTY THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT FREIND AND HELPING ME SIKE AND THANKS FOR THE LINK I HAD A PRESENT FOR YOU BUT NOW I DONT THINK YOULL WANT IT ANYWAYS stressed stressed stressed stressed evil evil evil evil evil stare

wtf...geez....Ignore her guys, she's bitching because I told her I was rping and wouldn't give her a second-by-second walk-through on putting a video on her profile. -rolls eyes- Geez, I explained it to her like 7 times...
filipino hobo
hobo goes to a corner and cuts himself like an emo

Alice smacks your head. "Stop that."
alsamaymay
IM PISSED AT YOU DONT COUNT ON ME KEEPING YOU COMPANY IN MR. RLANDOS CLASS ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would I care, just stop spamming our rp thread and pm me if you're so freaking pissed off, don't make such a goddamn scene Sara.
THATS NOT THE ONLY REASON IM PISSED AT YOU Z I MEAN WHISTY
GREAT I HAVE TO WORK WITH YOU ANYWAYS *stupid ******** project*
Genmaru
User Image

Nice..

Sara, please just stop posting in caps on our RP thread. Seriously, it's off-topic and annoying, not to mention other peepz are like WTF right now. -.- Just freaking pm me or yell at me in school on Monday, geez.
dont say my real name you iddiot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces