Mr. and Ms. Artificial Room 0.047345767575323 4.7% [ 66 ]
Mr. and Ms. Museum of Atlantis 0.19010043041607 19.0% [ 265 ]
Total Votes:[ 1394 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Fluffy Trash

HelloKitty88
King-Of-Nobody

I CAN HEAR IT! LOL

Is this one of those moments where you put a cup to your ear so you can hear the ocean? lol blaugh
Maybe and its the media the MRS. eden sent its so peacefull ^o^
HelloKitty88
I would like to say Congrats to whoever wins! And GREAT JOB EVERYONE!! Everyone has some wonderful avi's! heart

I wish you guys would've put my updated picture on here instead of my old one blaugh

the entry cannot be changed Ms. Light, leave it at it should be. hope u win coz I know how u really want to win.
Eggmond
Arshtat Falenas
Message from Mrs. Eden:

Win or Lose, I'll treasure not the Prizes won, but the friends I made during the ball. Thanks for those who support me.

aNd advance cOngratulations to the Winner. It deserves them, most importantly, we play fair.

now2x lets all cheers! a song for you all.
currently playing: Roses and Wine

clicK to listen to the pLaylist...
User Image

a song? *twitches* It's my time to shine!

yeah shine..hehe make it great.

Fluffy Trash

Arshtat Falenas
Eggmond
Arshtat Falenas
Message from Mrs. Eden:

Win or Lose, I'll treasure not the Prizes won, but the friends I made during the ball. Thanks for those who support me.

aNd advance cOngratulations to the Winner. It deserves them, most importantly, we play fair.

now2x lets all cheers! a song for you all.
currently playing: Roses and Wine

clicK to listen to the pLaylist...
User Image

a song? *twitches* It's my time to shine!

yeah shine..hehe make it great.

the music is so peacefull.. ^o^

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~Plagas Attrayante~
heart hehe...i voted for someone coherent with my style today..so guessed it out... heart

do you mean your avrtars style? if so YAY it is very Light!
Arshtat Falenas

the entry cannot be changed Ms. Light, leave it at it should be. hope u win coz I know how u really want to win.
I know. I just said I wish. But either way.. I still love your avi!!!! heart I honestly don't care about winning anymore. I kind of just decided to let things be. So all the stuff I was talking about earlier never went through because I flushed it down the toilet and now it is taboo! blaugh You should be a professional speaker. You make me feel so calm and collected! blaugh

Fluffy Trash

HelloKitty88
Arshtat Falenas

I know. I just said I wish. But either way.. I still love your avi!!!! heart I honestly don't care about winning anymore. I kind of just decided to let things be. So all the stuff I was talking about earlier never went through because I flushed it down the toilet and now it is taboo! blaugh You should be a professional speaker. You make me feel so calm and collected! blaugh
her music feels my sould _-
First Room to get 100 votes gets a cookie!!! blaugh heart

::grabs plate of cookies and starts walking towards the dark room::

Wilderness Lionheart

*twitches* its been neck and neck for a long time >_<

Fluffy Trash

GAH! its 2:46 am here so sleeppy must resist must now who won...

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
when do we find out who won?
King-Of-Nobody
HelloKitty88
Arshtat Falenas

her music feels my sould _-

she make a fine speech. friends is the most valuable treasures and prizes.
I know necrowitch!!! all we can do now is wait!!! Its because your avis are GREAT!!! blaugh

Wilderness Lionheart

Eggmond
when do we find out who won?
i believe when it reached midnight gaian time.. not local time D= its 2 am here in texas =^-^=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff