DAMN STRAIGHT 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 15 ]
lol no dweeb 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 5 ]
...DX 0.25925925925926 25.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12 >

Crysis Hyeru
Ravensourcious
Crysis Hyeru
Well...I'm a hardcore Silent Hill/Resident Evil fan. I have a crush on James Sunderland ( redface ) and have beat almost all Silent Hill/Resi Evil games.

i've been dissapointed by the most recent resident evil games, in my oppinion they've kinda gone downhill since nemesis

I actually loved Resident Evil 4. Code Veronica was a bit off the wall for me. I didn't like Steve..ugh.

@!roadieface-XD I'm a zombie lover myself but I still find time to play all my Super Mario games.

Yeah bein a zombie fan is the only reason i found my self completing some of the res evils, lol, and mario has always been awesome
i wish my sega worked at least my sega handheld sort of works so more old school sonic for me
!roadieface
Ravensourcious
!roadieface
Crysis Hyeru
Well...I'm a hardcore Silent Hill/Resident Evil fan. I have a crush on James Sunderland ( redface ) and have beat almost all Silent Hill/Resi Evil games.
I used to be a huge RE fan, mostly due to my obsession with zombies o _ o

I don't know what happened, though. Right now I'm back in elementary school, replaying Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 for Dreamcast xD''

Sonic rox, but sadly my dreamcast died years ago crying

So did mine, I had to get another one off eBay. $16 for the system, two controllers and four games, and they all work great. THANK YOU, INTERNET!

Kay I have to go, you bitches keep this alive for me. heart

[/quote
k may the force be with you
Ravensourcious
Crysis Hyeru
Ravensourcious
Crysis Hyeru

i've been dissapointed by the most recent resident evil games, in my oppinion they've kinda gone downhill since nemesis

I actually loved Resident Evil 4. Code Veronica was a bit off the wall for me. I didn't like Steve..ugh.

@!roadieface-XD I'm a zombie lover myself but I still find time to play all my Super Mario games.

Yeah bein a zombie fan is the only reason i found my self completing some of the res evils, lol, and mario has always been awesome

I actually wasn't a zombie fan until I played those games. I also hated guns up until Resident Evil 4 was released and now I want myself a Red9 and a magnum.
MARIO KART PWNS
deathright84
MARIO KART PWNS
which one
I love playing games...
I'm an okay gamer, but my dad pwns my a** at everything.
DX
Crysis Hyeru
Ravensourcious
Crysis Hyeru
Ravensourcious
Crysis Hyeru

I actually wasn't a zombie fan until I played those games. I also hated guns up until Resident Evil 4 was released and now I want myself a Red9 and a magnum.

I've been a zombie fan since i was a little kid, my dad got me into it lol
Silent Hill has the best zombie nurses. whee

And I'm still a hardcore pokemon fan. I'll pwn you with my pokemon.....if I didn't keep restarting my games all the time. xd
temna oni
deathright84
MARIO KART PWNS
which one

i havent played the original version in a while so ill go for the ds one
temna oni
deathright84
MARIO KART PWNS
which one

Every last one!
poofy-wings

And I'm still a hardcore pokemon fan. I'll pwn you with my pokemon.....if I didn't keep restarting my games all the time. xd

They certainly do! Which Silent Hill game is your favourite?
deathright84
temna oni
deathright84
MARIO KART PWNS
which one

i havent played the original version in a while so ill go for the ds one
same here but i wish the ds version had that ice level with the sleding penguins from the n64 one
poofy-wings

Even in the new pokemon games i only use the originals, the first 151 where the only cool ones, Scyther all the way
poofy-wings

why do you keep restarting

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces