JOOZ BALLIN LIKE A TRUE GAMA'

DAMN STRAIGHT 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 15 ]
lol no dweeb 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 5 ]
...DX 0.25925925925926 25.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Reiasukayui
i like muffins

and i use the word pwn in real life situations!

MUFFINS PWN see i used both words in a sentence i pwn
Well...I'm a hardcore Silent Hill/Resident Evil fan. I have a crush on James Sunderland ( redface ) and have beat almost all Silent Hill/Resi Evil games.
Yay!! Free to be geeky!!!
!roadieface
Mizuki Izumi
Hallo.
:]
Yo 8D

@KitsuneKit17 - I'm not a big Zelda fan, haven't played it yet. I've barely played any recent games, actually--I've been Dreamcasting for a few weeks heart

I was really kinda bored so I came to see what the ball was, and I find this thread.
:D
!roadieface
Reiasukayui
i like muffins

Yes but the real question is are you a gamer ;D

to the best of my natural ability

which sadly is not much
because the gift of gaming did not smile upon me

but i can watch it for hours!

aha
Crysis Hyeru
Well...I'm a hardcore Silent Hill/Resident Evil fan. I have a crush on James Sunderland ( redface ) and have beat almost all Silent Hill/Resi Evil games.

i've been dissapointed by the most recent resident evil games, in my oppinion they've kinda gone downhill since nemesis
i wonder nah i have nothing to say
Crysis Hyeru
I used to be a huge RE fan, mostly due to my obsession with zombies o _ o

I don't know what happened, though. Right now I'm back in elementary school, replaying Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 for Dreamcast xD''
im not pro good but i can definitely deal out some major pwnage
!roadieface
Crysis Hyeru

I don't know what happened, though. Right now I'm back in elementary school, replaying Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 for Dreamcast xD''

Sonic rox, but sadly my dreamcast died years ago crying
what are we going to do now if we don't do something this will die
Ravensourcious
Crysis Hyeru

i've been dissapointed by the most recent resident evil games, in my oppinion they've kinda gone downhill since nemesis

I actually loved Resident Evil 4. Code Veronica was a bit off the wall for me. I didn't like Steve..ugh.

@!roadieface-XD I'm a zombie lover myself but I still find time to play all my Super Mario games.
i dont even know where my dreamcast is
Ravensourcious
!roadieface
Crysis Hyeru

Sonic rox, but sadly my dreamcast died years ago crying

So did mine, I had to get another one off eBay. $16 for the system, two controllers and four games, and they all work great. THANK YOU, INTERNET!

Kay I have to go, you bitches keep this alive for me. heart
Reiasukayui
!roadieface
Reiasukayui
i like muffins

Yes but the real question is are you a gamer ;D

to the best of my natural ability

which sadly is not much
because the gift of gaming did not smile upon me

but i can watch it for hours!
i dont think watchin counts..........

aha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash