Welcome to Gaia! ::

JOOZ BALLIN LIKE A TRUE GAMA'

DAMN STRAIGHT 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 15 ]
lol no dweeb 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 5 ]
...DX 0.25925925925926 25.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Uh yeah, seeing as I make these topics whenever there's an event, here we go D<

This room's for those of us who are hardcore nerdy gamers, have had pixel crushes, or have ever used the word "pwn" in a conversation. GO WILD. heart
MUFFINS OH YEAH
i only use pwn when pwning somebody but not in normal conversations........ except with my friends
I was not impressed with the level of difficultly in the Twilight Princess. It was far too easy. I mean, come on, the final bosses most deadly attack only hurt you half a heart. It's so lame. They need to make it more difficult so that I can at least be challenged by it.

(PS, I have my own outfit of Link, complete with a metal Hylian sheild, which I crafted out of metal)
up up down down left right left a b a select
KitsuneKit17
I was not impressed with the level of difficultly in the Twilight Princess. It was far too easy. I mean, come on, the final bosses most deadly attack only hurt you half a heart. It's so lame. They need to make it more difficult so that I can at least be challenged by it.

(PS, I have my own outfit of Link, complete with a metal Hylian sheild, which I crafted out of metal)
well i can't say i played the whole game though but what i played didn't impress me (nice)
Mizuki Izumi
Hallo.
:]
Yo 8D

@KitsuneKit17 - I'm not a big Zelda fan, haven't played it yet. I've barely played any recent games, actually--I've been Dreamcasting for a few weeks heart
Ello my fellow geeks!
KitsuneKit17

lucky
i like muffins

and i use the word pwn in real life situations!

Ravensourcious
Ello my fellow geeks!

welcome to this land of ours where we can be FREE AND GEEKY
deathright84
KitsuneKit17

lucky
Luck has nothing to do with it. It is pure skill and brawn of a hammer on hot metal. That is how you get yourself some fancy stuff.
Reiasukayui
i like muffins

and i use the word pwn in real life situations!

Yes but the real question is are you a gamer ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces