< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 >

temna oni
deathright84
who has a ds light
i do

white or black
temna oni
DTJAAAAM
Yep, imported Bleach, though I did find out the first one should be comin' to the USA this fall. Diamond's fun!
is it any good if it is i will plan on getting it i did find one import game but i didn't get it since i wouldn't understand the japanese

Yep, it's a great game. One of the best 2D portable fighters that I've played. The game's pretty easy to understand, and if you get stuck there's always GameFAQs. It has game sharing too, so your buddies won't need to buy it if they want to join in for a four player battle.
deathright84
temna oni
deathright84
who has a ds light
i do

white or black
black
deathright84
temna oni
deathright84
who has a ds light
i do

white or black

i got the white one before they came out with the other colors i hate it get dirty so easyly
DTJAAAAM
temna oni
DTJAAAAM
Yep, imported Bleach, though I did find out the first one should be comin' to the USA this fall. Diamond's fun!
is it any good if it is i will plan on getting it i did find one import game but i didn't get it since i wouldn't understand the japanese

Yep, it's a great game. One of the best 2D portable fighters that I've played. The game's pretty easy to understand, and if you get stuck there's always GameFAQs. It has game sharing too, so your buddies won't need to buy it if they want to join in for a four player battle.
thats good but are you sure its coming in the fall i heard it was strictly japan only
deathright84
deathright84
temna oni
deathright84
who has a ds light
i do

white or black

i got the white one before they came out with the other colors i hate it get dirty so easyly
thats why i don't wear white
temna oni
deathright84
deathright84
temna oni
deathright84
who has a ds light
i do

white or black

smart choice
deathright84
temna oni
deathright84
deathright84
temna oni
deathright84
who has a ds light
i do

white or black

smart choice
yeah
temna oni
thats good but are you sure its coming in the fall i heard it was strictly japan only

According to the release charts at EB Games and GameStop, it is. I know they aren't always right, but it's got a good chance of coming here since the show is at about the correct spot where the game takes place.

Questionable Lunatic

User Image[.Vinyl lurves her bagels.]User Image

User Image Ello there all! User Image

User Image

User Image[.Kill the bagel bandits!.]User Image
DTJAAAAM
temna oni

According to the release charts at EB Games and GameStop, it is. I know they aren't always right, but it's got a good chance of coming here since the show is at about the correct spot where the game takes place.
well hthen i hope its true
Anyone else besides me waitin on SC2??!! O.o

Yeti: RAAAR!
Birdy: -wiggles-
[.Vinyl Leaf.]

User Image

[[in the shining world, we live a million chapters.]]

[regarding sig~] Ooh.

That Zelda flash is the best evah.

Yay Legendary Frog. heart

User Image
Curses.. ninja

Questionable Lunatic

mint lovely
[.Vinyl Leaf.]

User Image

[[in the shining world, we live a million chapters.]]

[regarding sig~] Ooh.

That Zelda flash is the best evah.

Yay Legendary Frog. heart

User Image

User Image Someone gave it to me. You currently playing through any games? I'm slowly going through Fire Emblem Sacred Stones. I love it. I've been so busy that I forgot about it for awhile. It made me sad, lol. I felt bad for the lonely forgotten game. . . User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas