Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does this sound fun?

Sure does! 0.35483870967742 35.5% [ 11 ]
Eh..so-so. 0.35483870967742 35.5% [ 11 ]
Nah. 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

*A glowing green mystical fairy enter's the gloomy castle to find dark guest prepared for a ball! She feels quite out of place at this tretrous portal of which death becomes alive once more!*

This must be the wrong address, I was supposed to be at party with unicorns and big foot! Can you help me sir?

She taps a man's shoulder! He has a orb around him that made the hairs stand up on the back of the fairy's neck. He was wearing a shreaded black cloak, worn from age, and a rather old top hat!
::he tipped his hat to the newcomer:: I'm Crysis. I'd be more than pleased to know your name. ::he gave a bit of a wink as he heard thunder rumble in the distance, heralding an oncoming storm:: I couldn't have chose a better night to have a party...
The fairy has a tear in her eye* What is this place, I need to get home?

She walks in front the man wearing the cloak in front of her. She screams, and falls to the floor in terror. For what she saw..... was no mans face, it was the face of death............. the face of the grim! burning_eyes
WellSheMustn'tGoOutLookingForAPartyWithUnicornsAndBigFootInThis.

SheWouldLikeToKeepDryInTheColdIndoors.

StayWithUs smile
::he glanced at the colourful fairy:: Oh my, it does seem you are in the wrong place...::her reaction amused him to no end:: I take you have never came to a Dead Man's Ball before...Still, I welcome you to stay with us until this storm passes.

Dapper Stalker

10,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
howdy i'm an amateur ghost hunter ! sweatdrop have any of you skeletons
been ghosts?
::he looked at the girl wielding a flashlight. Her question was quite odd. Taking a gathering of assorted beasts and finding ghosts more important?! :: I'm sorry to say I've yet to see a ghost this evening. Wait for things to warm up and I'm sure they'll join the party as well...

Dapper Stalker

10,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
why thank you for your hospitality rolleyes *stares around unsure but decides to stay* 3nodding
Moments passed and not another soul dared to arrive. But then there was a knock upon the door. Afi_lover let herself in and looked into the nearly vacant room, holding a tray of food. "I brought snacks!" Her shout echoed off of the wall. She was overjoyed, always hearing what a blast skeleton parties could be! "Let's get this party started!"
::he saw her hesitate a bit. Another streak of lightning crossed the sky, soon followed by a rumble of thunder:: I insist you stay with us unless you're willing to get struck by lightning. ::he bowed humbly:: My home is your home. Same goes with all my guests!
I loves me some skeletons ball.

~Rolce

PS: Totally

Dapper Stalker

10,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
so.............what now?
::he smiled graciously at the girl bringing in snacks:: The living guests will appreciate this stuff so! Welcome, welcome to the ball! ::he took hurried steps to the door to close it when he saw Rolce. More members were deciding to join him and it overjoyed him. He bowed his head:: Please, come in from the storm!
(Arise from the dead, ye scurvy thread! scream )
Afi smiled back at the host. And humans think these people are scary... she thought to herself. She put down the tray and continued into the ballroom. She took a seat and listened as the notes of a soft orchestral piece filled the room. Swaying in her chair, Afi_lover sighed. She wanted nothing else but to dance with that handsome skeleton host...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff