Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

4,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Wait, where do we vote? I feel awful for not knowing this. I had this same problem in 2000 and look what happened because of that......
Crystal Chevrose
Scarlet-Knight
Scarlet-Knight
Crystal Chevrose
Scarlet-Knight

Whatcha got there?
*ducks as another person flies by*

I found this book on the floor. I think its a book of spells but i'm not sure. I think it can help though. here take a look *hands the book to Knight*

*Knight looks at the book with interest as the others have fled the room and the table is now hurling chairs that it can reach.*

*Knight begins reading aloud and somewhere in a spooky graveyard, the tombstones begin rattling at the sound of his voice.*

Oops wrong on, that's to raise the dead *laughs and slaps head* what's wrong with me.

* Cemetery grews quiet as Knight flips through the pages and finds something about evil tables.*

Necromancy is the LAST thing we need right now!

I know, I'm trying as fast I can. how much closer is it?

*continues to read the section about evil tables as fast as he can*
Snozberry Dreamsicle
Wait, where do we vote? I feel awful for not knowing this. I had this same problem in 2000 and look what happened because of that......

vote here
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28184217&
*Fruit whizzes by overhead*
Isn't there something about possessed tables in there?
Scarlet-Knight

I know, I'm trying as fast I can. how much closer is it?

*continues to read the section about evil tables as fast as he can*

*looks back at the table* uhh...just look a little faster. *looks back at the book*
*Floats around...* Gwah...I can't sleep! crying
ChibiTenshi91

Just becareful of the evil table! Knight, Lisa Faye, and I are trying to stop it.
Crystal Chevrose
ChibiTenshi91

Just becareful of the evil table! Knight, Lisa Faye, and I are trying to stop it.

Want to lend us a hand, Chibi? We're trying to find a spell in this book we found on the floor. There must be one in here to stop it.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Lisa Faye
Crystal Chevrose
ChibiTenshi91

Want to lend us a hand, Chibi? We're trying to find a spell in this book we found on the floor. There must be one in here to stop it.

can i help?
george1000
Lisa Faye
Crystal Chevrose
ChibiTenshi91

can i help?

If you can give us more time to find the spell that would be great!
george1000
Lisa Faye
Crystal Chevrose
ChibiTenshi91

can i help?

Surely! Get behind our shield of chairs though.
*Hears the table shuffle quietly, plotting it's next move as she shows George the spell book*

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Crystal Chevrose
george1000
Lisa Faye
Crystal Chevrose
ChibiTenshi91

can i help?

alright ^_^ *jumps on table and wrestles with it* IM TRYING TO HOLD IT DOWN!!!

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
has the ball ended???
george1000

Knight! Now would be a good time to start casting that spell!
george1000
Crystal Chevrose
george1000
Lisa Faye
Crystal Chevrose
ChibiTenshi91

can i help?

Awesome, I'm close. I know. * flips through quicker and lands on a page seems to magically be set in the book to open*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff