Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mistress BatNeko
Fenrir Wolfe
I just have one question... Didn't you say that Chad wasn't going to be in WHN, so you weren't going to label any of the comics with him in it 'WHN'?
The sequel's going to have a different name, but I don't want to announce what it is before I start it. Until then, all comics that happen with my weird takes on the characters will be labelled WHN.

And it's Shad.

@ Thanks Komi. ^^
Oh, okay.

And that was just a spelling mistake. S and C are pretty close to each other on a keyboard.

Woo! I've got fourteen sprites done!
*gives Wolf a cookie*
yeah for spriting.
...There's a corncob, sitting in a quarter inch of water, in a pot, on the stove. It's been there for three days. Does anyone wonder why I don't eat?
Er... throw it away and wash out the pot?
Im going to bed now, night everyone.
*hugs Wolf and pets Komi*
Night, De. smile
Komitadjie
Er... throw it away and wash out the pot?
I would, but part of me wants to know just how far they're willing to let it go. I mean, honestly...
There were six enemy units left... I just killed four of them... When they attacked ME. Two were Assassins! About time I beat the odds! Haha!

...Where'd Bat go?
I love Milanor. ^_^ He's a thief, so he doesn't really have any loyalties, his title is 'The Silver Wolf', and his signature move's ('Steal') incantation is 'The shadow of the wind snatches all, even the treasure of the gods." heart

...Okay, where'd EVERYONE go?

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
They all must of vanished.
Slix Zero
They all must of vanished.
*glomps*
What the HELL?! How do I keep losing when I have EVERY advantage!
This is what happens when I'm bored and no one's around for me to talk to:

User Image
Being productive when you're bored is a bad thing?
SignoraViper
Being productive when you're bored is a bad thing?
Being an obsessive fangirl when I'm bored is a bad thing. XP

I'm currently trying to draw some fan art of him, but YU's are pretty much chibis, so I'm having difficulty translating it into my art style. And I'm trying to draw an action scene, since I'm sick of drawing the same bloody pose all the time. I'm not good at action scenes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff